1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Road Runner G/C New Mexico

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JRW, Mar 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JRW

JRW Member

Just finished 3 days of shooting here. Club members were very friendly and polite, also they pitched in to make shoot run smoothly. Met many nice folks from Texas, Kansas, New Mexico. Had a great time and left with many new friends. Thank you and I will be back again Jerry from MI.

2. fosterj2000

fosterj2000 TS Member

yes the RoadRunner gun club is definately on its way up. thanks to Derek, Dave, and the rest of the gang, for running an excelent shoot!

3. 90T

90T Member

Jerry,
    Thanks for the nice words.We had good weather, good targets, and good food. We try hard at the "RoadRunner", and look forward to seeing you again. I think I shook your hand on Sat. Come back and see us and bring a shootin buddie with you.

Randy and Joe, thanks for coming. Joe, thanks again for the blinders.

Dave
    Remaining Shoot Dates:
    April: 27-29
    August: 31-Sept.2
    Nov: 2-4
    Dec: 1-2

4. ter

ter TS Member

Shoot at Roadrunner was great. We had a great time and I want to send congrats to Artie for winning the handicap. We met new freinds and hope to see them again. The club put on a shoot that was all for the shooter and to please them and they did. There isn't anything better than good shoot, good friends, and good food. We met new friends from MI,NM an TX and wish you all well. Thanks again Roadrunner. Teri

5. Sonny

Sonny Member

Where is the roadrunner gun club located in New Mexico? Sounds like my kind of place.

6. Sonny

Sonny Member

7. Bob Farne

Bob Farne Member

Alamagordo, NM

8. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Well it sounds like my kind of place also but I don't think I will be able to tour the country for a few more years.

The link above will take you to the club info.

jrw I think that is cool just stop at a club on the way home or going to some where and shoot and meet a lot of nice folks I see now you are in Evansville IN this week end on the way home.

They are pretty nice folks also even though they are just across the big river from me.

See you tomorrow in Indiania.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Foghorn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.