1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

RNC - Let's End The Suspense

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by GW22, Aug 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GW22

GW22 Active Member

OK, I'm tired of waiting. Those of us who haven't been in a coma know that the Republicans (aka Democrat Lites) are way overdue for pulling something stupid again. For example, choosing a lightweight virgin like Marco Rubio for VP, assuming he will magically withstand scrutiny and guarantee the 29 precious electoral votes from Florida.

Why prolong the agony? Let's just get it over with now so we can all start mentally preparing for another 4 years of Community Organizer.

-Gary
  2. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Active Member

Whom do you suggest?
  3. crusha

crusha TS Member

He suggests we ignore the electoral map, nominate Condi "Colin Powell minus the pecker" Rice, get tattooed by the Bush mantle for the next 3 months, and end up losing by 20 points instead of 10.

On the other hand...he might possibly suggest we go with Allen West...and lose by 35.

But I don't want to put words in the feller's mouth - let's see what he says.
  4. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Balls: Allen West.

Safe: Condi Rice.

Lose: Rubio, Christie, Portman, Pawlenty or other typical White Bread. Ryan will lose for us too, even though he's actually more qualified to be President than Romney.

Note: If the VP candidate is Wealthy, Inexperienced, Stupid or White, we lose the election. Get it?
  5. crusha

crusha TS Member

Ah, a surprise! Ryan gets a distant 3rd place mention. The guy who's full of great ideas and balls...but who's never had a private-sector job outside being the pitch-man for his daddy's business.

Yeah, that's real qualified.

Got any other losers for us, Sherlock? Someone who's poor, black, smart, and experienced? (Heck, that sounds like any of half a dozen prostitutes on Rhode Island Avenue in D.C...maybe we should put Hermain Cain in charge of checking that one out, he's probably got a couple in the Rolodex).
  6. GW22

GW22 Active Member

I gave Ryan extra points because he's an actual conservative (remember what that means?) and because he has the guts to be fiscally responsible in an era when that is political suicide (regardles of party). But he's white, so forget it.

-Gary
  7. crusha

crusha TS Member

I like Ryan. In about 10 years, when a gallon of milk is $128 and Americans are on their knees, maybe they will be ready for him.

Or not.
  8. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Exactly. That's why I said he'd lose for us.

-Gary
  9. crusha

crusha TS Member

Probabaly right. I reckon we'd do like the Greeks, double down, and vote in Dennis Kucinich.

Then, beings in other galaxies could see America implode with the naked eye.
  10. GW22

GW22 Active Member

I'd actually take whacko Kucinich over the current President.

Or Hillary.

Never thought I'd live to say that.

-Gary
  11. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Come on Buzz. I respect your insightful comments, but that's a punk move going back and editing your first post after I answered the man's question. That's beneath you.

-Gary
  12. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

You guys of little faith. I have told you guys a dozen times since March Romney wins this election by 10 points regardless who the VP pick is. Hussein already knows he is toast. Rubio and Portman are the fianlists. Quit the bitching and start working on everyone you know to make sure they vote. It is in the bag we just need to make sure Romney becomes more conservative over the next four years so he gets re-elected in 2016. Hillary will run against him in 2016. If Ryan gets his fiscal plans in place we can still save this nation. Now go spend as much time working to get everyone to vote as you do here complaining and argueing.
  13. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

14. WS-1

WS-1 Well-Known Member

....and the warm summer breeze whispers, Sarah................
  15. GW22

GW22 Active Member

BAD:

You're dreaming. If Obama raped Sarah Palin on the Whitehouse lawn and launched unprovoked thermo-nuclear war on Canada he would still not lose the election by 10 points. Virtually all of the slackers, blacks, and hispanics are in the tank, and so is 57% of the largest voting block in America - women.

Wake up. We need a Hail Mary pass, or we're done.

-Gary
  16. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Apparently there's no need to vote since Obammy is going to win.
  17. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Suspense? What suspense?

Since when has the VP choice swayed the results of an election?

I will vote for the Republican ticket, no matter who is on the ballot for either office.

The only time I did not vote Republican was when Nixon ran both times.

The first time I voted Wallace, the second time, did not vote, because I failed to get registered in time after a move.

While Republicans do not have all the right answers, a bad Republican is better than a good Democrat.
  18. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Hilarious.

Obama won with a brain dead boozer VP.

What the heck is the problem here?

HM
  19. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Gary you say Romney loses and i say he wins by ten. Keep this thread saved so we can see who is closest to correct. You have wasted so much time and energy telling us all that Obama can not be beat you have started sounding just like the media puppets. Are you a closet Obama supporter hoping to suppress votes? How many conservative backed people running for congress have lost in the last two years? Every run off election is won by the most conservative candidate. Hell Wisconsin could not even oust a conservative candidate after spending millions and millions by the unions and leaches. This will be a landslide victory for Republicans in 2012. The silent majority is now awake. Watch and see.
  20. Catpower

Catpower Well-Known Member

I agree with Bad303

And I hope to hell we are right
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.