1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rizzini shotguns BR320

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by cuzy, Sep 18, 2013.

1. cuzy

cuzy TS Member

Does anybody have any experience with the Rizzini BR320 trap combo? I have a chance to buy one but know nothing about them. I appreciate any help.

2. mflora

mflora Member

Great gun. Rizzinis are VERY similar to G guns w/o the bling.
    Mark

3. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

I hope if you buy one your experience is better then mine. I bought a BR320 a few years back and as it was new wasn't allowed to fire it. Upon taking it to the trap range I discovered that the ejector timing was off. It wouldn't eject the empty so I had to pull the empty out by hand. But then when I would drop the next live round in the ejectors would send it flying out of the chamber. Also the rib wouldn't stay locked in place. I contacted the dealer and he had me send it back to a warranty service center where the gun was kept for nearly a month before I got it back even though they told me over the phone it was going to be a "easy" fix. The warranty covered the repair cost but it still cost me a considerable amount to cover the shipping and insurance cost. I felt this to be totally unacceptable for a gun that cost what it did. It should have been checked out before it even left the factory. This is where the G guns differ from the Rizzini, according to a friend that owns a"G " gun they have a fantastic service department.

Search tags for this page
length of pull on rizzini br320 trap gun

rizzini 320

rizzini 320 trap

rizzini br 320 shotgun

rizzini br 320 trap

rizzini service experience

rizzini shotgun repair service
rizzini trap gun