1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rizzini shot guns opinion good or what?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by striper, Mar 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. striper

striper Member

I purchased what I felt at the time was a very well made Italian O/U. I know there seems to be several Rizzini bros that export guns. What has been the experience of those who own the gun abd how do you know which brother made the shot gun you own. I did do quite a bit of research at the time and several large reputable dealer said they were excellent quality for the money. I am very happy with mine however I shot my mod 12 most of the time. TY

2. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

B. Rizzini is the premier maker in the family. Excellent quality.

3. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

I've got a B. Rizzini and it is a very well crafted shotgun. It has by far the best trigger of any gun I own. They are too light for most, but I like them.

If you compare them to the Caesar Guerini's, you'll notice a lot of similarities because this was the basis for the Guerini line of shotguns (family members that used to work for B. Rizzini). For those that want a premium grade shotgun, but on a Browning budget, need to look closely at one of these. They didn't get marketed very well here in the states, but were good enough for Coles to import for a while until they had a falling out.

ss

4. AJKohler

AJKohler Member

Got a B. Rizzini S2000 Trap I'm selling if anyone's looking.

Tony

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Rich Cole liked them alot.. Despite the fact that he does not produce a firearm.. he and his coworker are both master gunmakers.. and gunsmiths..When he approves a design.. I listen.. I have owned and shot them.. and have no issues.. I've never asked why he discontinued selling them... My best guess is its a American/Italian personality difference thing.. I think we tend to see things differently.. Anyway.. If I were to buy another one.. I'd ask Rich what parts to keep for future needs.. The parts issue is what scares me about certain shotguns..

6. striper

striper Member

Coles were the ones that said these guns were an excellent weapon that is why I purchased mine.At the time he was selling them but recommended it over his the Beretta. He said it was a well made Italian crafted gun. I like mine thats for the answers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

is rizzini a good trap gun