1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rizzini Questions

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gjmen, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gjmen

gjmen Member

Nov 4, 2006
    NE Ohio
    Can someone tell me a little bit about this rizzini? This is called a sporting model; however, it looks like it has a trap stock. Are there different Rizzini gun makers? Which if any should you stay away from? Any help would be great. Thanks,gjmen

Cabelas Ref # 1124107
  2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    This is a B.Rizzini and is considered the best of all the production Rizzini's. There is one that builds only custom guns, but they are in a different league.

It's a BR320. They actually had two different versions of this gun. One had a standard sloping sporting stock, and this model that had the parallel stock.

They shoot pretty flat 55/45 and work extremely well for sporting, skeet, bunker, wobble. They swing and point very well, but are generally a little on the lite side as far as weight goes. If you are one to shoot heavy shells, this gun will work on you.

I own one very similar to this. They have the best trigger I'ver ever used. Some think they are a little lite, 3lb pull, but they break very cleanly with no overtravel.

This is the same action that CG used for the basis of their guns. The Rizzini family and the Guerini family are related and used to work together until a falling out of sorts a few years back.

Rizzini's were never really marketed well here in the states so their value hasn't held up well. The quality is outstanding though.

BTW, that is a great price on that gun!

3. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    I'll add that Connecticut Shotgun Manufacturing is the importer now and they do all the repairs.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.