1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rizzini OU shotguns

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by texasbilly, Dec 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texasbilly

texasbilly Member

0   0   0

Is there a problem with SIG-Rizzini OU shotguns? I noticed two ads on this site where a gentleman had two varieties of 20 gauge Rizzinis for sale at what appeared to be respectable costs. By now they may have sold, but they were on the site for quite a while?
    I have a SIG-Rizzini Aurora TR30 in 20 gauge that I really like. It handles well, swings well, seems to be made well, and is quite attractive. Though I don't plan to sell it, I wonder if it is not worth what I have in it. Any comments?

Bill

2. MDMike

MDMike Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Well, I have 2 SIG Rizzini's and love them both. In truth they are Rizzini shotguns. I think (and these are my thoughts) since SIG is no longer importing them, they are like yesterday's news and some people may think they can no longer be serviced (Con. Shotgun can take care of that) Other than that, they are fine shotguns IMHO. I wouldn't take something pretty for my 2 if I couldn't replace them. Mike....

3. mooster1223

mooster1223 Member

0   0   0

You may have been referring to the Rizzini's I had listed. The LL Bean 20 gauge is still available. I'll try and find the add and refresh it. If you're interested, I can email pics of the Bean.

They are well made with good triggers. I actually like them better than the GC's that are "all the rage" right now. I have moved away from them to shoot a heavier target gun.

Jim

4. MDMike

MDMike Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Mooster, I agree, they are fine guns...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.