1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rizzini or Browning?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mrrem3200, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrrem3200

mrrem3200 Member

I would like to buy a sporting clays guns, I've narrowed it down to a Rizzini TT-45, 32" barrels or a Browning 525 Sporting with 30" barrels. I'll use this gun for Sporting clays, skeet and trap. Both guns are used and in the same condition and at the same cost ($1800). Your thoughts please?

2. D'ohboy

D'ohboy Member

I've shot a 525 sporting w/ 30' barrels and give it a thumbs up. Will most likely be getting this gun or a variant for SC/skeet. Never shot a Rizzini. Dan

3. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

The TT-45 is a Sig Arms version of a Rizzini. All else being equal, I'd buy the Rizzini.

4. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

Rizzini would also be my choice. We sell both in our shop and you will get better factory service if needed on the Rizzini. Also if you open one up you will see the differance in fit and finish on the inside.

5. striper

striper Member

Rizzini no question. The quality of the gun is the best for the money. Like it was suggested look at the craftmanship. Best value by far BTW I own one.

6. country gentleman

country gentleman Member

Any factory service is faster than Browning. But most of us dont rely on factory service. Most of us have found a reputable, Factory authorized gunsmith that will service our guns with fast turnaround. Most of these smiths do not stock rizinni parts simply because they are not yet as popular as the other brands. Otherwise, I like the rizinni. I think they are a good bang for the buck. I shoot a 525 w32 in bbls for sk and sporting. Todd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

is rizzini a good trap gun

rizzini vs browning