1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rivers West shooting coats

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by toad67, Jan 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toad67

toad67 Member

Looking at getting a Rivers West shooting coat. I have some of their other products and like them. Anyone have one and if so what are your thoughts? Are they sized normally? I'll have to buy online since no local shop has them. Thanks.

T67

2. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

Love mine.

3. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

True to size and very soft windproof fleece. Nice size pockets and lite.
    One of the best coats I have.

4. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

They no longer back the products they make.

Sad case of a company that started by making an excellent American made product and were overtaken by the dark side of the force. Now made in China and no longer backed with decent customer srvice.

They used to guarantee that products were waterproof and would send you a loaner jacket while yours was being worked on.

Now.. They just refuse to do anything. I was once Rivers West's biggest fan. If I want high priced garments that leak with poor customer service I need to look no farther then Cabelas. They are closer for me and cheaper.

I wish I wasn't posting this as you guys have no idea how much I used to love Rivers West.

I own no less then 8 Rivers West garments. My Eider jackets have been great for duck hunting but now they leak and Rivers West will do nothing. 500.00 down the tube for two Eider jackets.Jeff

5. mtneer88

mtneer88 Member

Wow sounds like you are bitter with a few companies? What happened with both? I am curious.

thanks

6. shotgun 1

shotgun 1 Member

Shoot the Moon makes a similar jacket. I've had one for years and have never regretted the purchase! They're still made in the USA.
    Dave

7. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Bitter? No... Just need good quality products that remain waterproof.Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

rivers west shooting coat

rivers west shooting jacket

rivers west trap shooting coat

rivers west trap shooting jacket
rivers west trapshooting coats