1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

rip off or what

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mikee, Apr 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikee

mikee TS Member

may I suggest that yous look up MIDWAY UKs webb site and appreciate how cheap you can get components for reloading in the US. once fired hulls £10 per 100!!!!!!!!!! thats roughly 20cent each. they are the uk branch of midway. do any of you deal with them?

mike

2. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Yes I deal with them but as infrequently as possible now. Their prices are insulting most of the time and they like to play the two different part numbers for the same item in the same catalog trick. They will have the same item on two different pages with two different prices. One a sale price and one a regular price. If you order the higher priced one, they are more than happy to charge you that price. They once had fairly competitive pricing when they included shipping.

Jeff

3. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Jeff, You forgot their small order surcharge they have now. I used to buy from them regularly. Now I rarely do.

Jim

4. mikee

mikee TS Member

hope they read these threads, maybe then they will come down to earth again.

mike

5. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

The same as " Cheap as Dirt".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.