1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rip-off at Missouri gun club

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Sgt. Mike, Sep 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sgt. Mike

Sgt. Mike TS Member

It's nice you had a good time. Good luck on Tuesday. Michael and Jane

2. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Doesn't that just irritate ya when people treat you like that. LOL

Bill

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Did they at least look you in the face when told how much your bill came to? Lol.

ec90t

4. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

The Literalist - Careful. With a name like 'The Literalist' you may find some readers here that will take your post literally....to your chagrin. Doubtful it was meant that way.

5. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Oh Yeah ??? What about the Monroe Gun Club in Ohio??? 25 cents for a cup of coffee !!! Forget it !! I never drink more than 10 cups when I'm there !! Bunch of crooks !!!............Uncle Sam

6. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

They have a deal on coffee at Downers Grove, $1.00 for all you can drink (or .50 for just one cup). And let me tell you, Rosie makes a tasty pot of coffee!

7. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

When the "man of the ten gallon hat" used to run the Indiana Gun Club, you could put 50 cents in the soda machine and a beer would come out.

...and don't say I don't know, because I put another buck-fifty into that damn thing, just to make sure.

8. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Buzz,

There is another club in west central Indiana that has an "this space is empty" sign on it and it sevrves 50 cent beer as well.

ec90t

9. buzzgun

buzzgun Member

ec, is this a great country or what?

10. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Hey Senior. I geeve you shot for 50 cents. Jus come behine truck ann open hose. Pancho make good stuff,no?

11. hubcap

hubcap TS Member

I love the targets at United Sportsmen Club in Jefferson City. They show up so well against the background. Troy and the guys have it going on there.

hubcap

12. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Some people have no shame. At Sedalia R & G Club today they stuck it to us for $1.50 per round.....my wife and I could only afford to shoot 12 rounds. And probably would have left then except for the free wonderful supper. Wed. they'll raise it to an absurd $3.00 per round.

Buz

13. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Buzz at least they have free coffee to go with those high priced $3.00 a round targets.

Jim

14. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

I am so used to paying 7 bucks a round for five stand and bunker targets that I think it is normal. Jake

15. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

The club probably don't have any atmosphere so they charge less ... Atmosphere costs money you know so it proves once again you get what you pay for ... lol ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

16. Rico46

Rico46 TS Member

Two dollars a round and I'm paying $6.50 plus an annual membership! I hope the shooters of the United Sportsman Club know what they have going for them? In a time where targets and ammo are going sky high it's nice to know a club can keep prices affordable for their shooters.

Rick

17. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

Connell Washington gun club, same thing, they stick it to you for $3.00 per round then make you eat free Pizza and coffee. If it wasn't 150 miles one way I would be there every shoot night. Richard

18. jim brown

jim brown Well-Known Member

Lit,

You goin down the road to the Fall HC this year?

jim brown

19. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Should have come for the registered shoot yesterday, Lit !! They actually pay for some to come and shoot just so-so.....m

20. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

And this, in the State Capitol!

Between writing tales and fiddlin' I'm amazed you have time to shoot!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.