1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

RIP My sweet Pearl

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by CalvinMD, Oct 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Truly sorry you lost her Copper...I know how much it hurts, just remember the good times..my sympathies buddy

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Sorry to hear about that Copper, we are going through the same thing with our two Danes, brothers, and they both have cancer, I feel so bad for them, one seems to be doing a little better with the meds, but the other one is going down hill fast, dread the day we have to put them down, but won't let them suffer

3. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

RIP Miss Pearl.

Sorry for your loss.

Guy

4. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Man's truly Best Friend! RIP Sweet Pearl.

blade819

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Sincerely sorry for your loss ... I can related we have had to put a few pets down over the years and have a new puppy that keeps me young, I think ..? The jury is still out on that ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Our pets depend on us as their caretakers to make their life comfortable, feed and provide for them as needed as they provide us with much love besides the things they do with and for us ... When their time has come they depend on us also to make the right decision so they do not suffer needlessly even though its hard on us to do so, its out of Love for the animal that we do ... God bless the pet owners and their Pets for all they do ...

6. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

It's just amazing how we can become so attached to our dogs. I had to put down my female lab two years ago when she was no longer enjoying life. The cancer was causing her so much pain I couldn't bear to see her suffer any more. Definitely the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my lifetime.

I've still got her best buddy and he is going on 14 years old come January. I will be devastated when my big guy goes.
    bucko43_2008_0108122.jpg

7. slayer

slayer Well-Known Member

Always so hard when one goes before their time. My heart goes out to you and your family. Bill

8. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I'm not without a heart copper. Sad day losing your friend. Enjoy the memories of the good hunts you had together.

9. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

Truly sorry for your loss

D.P.Reynolds

10. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Copper,

I know you gave her the best life she could have had. I can tell by your post over the years that she got to do what she loved most.

Hunt by your side!

11. avery53

avery53 Member

So sorry for your loss, just like you, when my wife and I put down my baby a few months ago, we both held her when it was time. Tears out your heart, but it is the way to do it.
    Damn, screen's getting blurry on me.

Don't forget to read the Rainbow Bridge.

avery

12. pretzel

pretzel TS Member

'Dogs have earned the title of 'Mans best friend' for a reason. Hate to hear about your loss.

13. Husky44

Husky44 Active Member

I’m very sorry for your loss of Pearl. I know how you feel losing my 13-year old lab in May. Not a day goes by without thinking about her; time will heal but not completely. Dogs are very special friends and become part of the family, but leave us too quickly. Take care and think of the love she brought to your family. Domenic

14. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

I'm sorry Copper. I share your grief and your loss. Doug

15. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

So Sorry to hear about you losing your pal! Dogs leave paw prints on your heart! Cherish the memories.-- My deepest sympathy to you and your family!

16. Bob Merkov

Bob Merkov Member

Sorry for your loss, Copper. I truly do feel your pain...

Bob M.

17. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

She sure was pretty Dave,..and very obviously a daddys girl

18. Simon Engraving

Simon Engraving Active Member

well said wpt im so sorry copper. i like to think they are up there born again as puppies and waiting for us to start it all over again. howard

19. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
    There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
    There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
    The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

20. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Cooper, very sorry to hear of the loss of your hunting partner and family member. I know this is a hard toime for you and your family. It does get eassier

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.