1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

RIP Bob Tharp, Missouri Shooter

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Quaint, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Quaint

Quaint Member

Bob Tharp, of Edwards and Lee's Summit, Missouri, passed away Monday night. His funeral will be at Reser Funeral Home in Warsaw on Saturday, September 21. Visitation is at 10, with service following at 11. Burial will be in Fristoe.

Bob loved shooting trap and he made many friends shooting at Smithville, Warsaw, Sedalia, and at MTA in Linn Creek. Most people associated him over the past few years with his constant companion, T-Bone, the mouthy Jack Russell.

Myron and Lori Bumsted

2. KS-OKIE

KS-OKIE TS Supporters TS Supporters

May you rest in peace my friend.I will truly miss you at the MTA shoots...John Wiegand.

3. Quaint

Quaint Member

John, it's definitely not going to be the same without him out there. It was hard enough at the state shoot to see somebody else's camper in his spot. Now I know his camper will never be there again.

We'll see you at the Fall Handicap and we may just have to lift a toast or two to Bob.

4. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

My deepest sympathy to all the family....Karla

5. Quaint

Quaint Member

Thank you, Karla. I'll share this with them. His wife is a former shooter and they both thought a lot of Leo.

6. KS-OKIE

KS-OKIE TS Supporters TS Supporters

Lori:I will see you Sat at Bobs service...John

7. Quaint

Quaint Member

Glad to hear it, John.