1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rio Target Load (Sporting)

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DoubleAuto, Dec 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

I am wondering what RIO Target Load (Sporting) 12 gauge shotgun shells @ 1200 fps, 1 1/8 ounces are selling for these days (by the box or by the flat)? I have a chance to buy the remaining Rio shotgun shells in the previously mentioned load from a small time gunshop for $45 per 10 box flat plus tax. Is this a good, bad or average price these days? I have never purchased any RIO shotgun shells before.

Any help is appreciated.

2. dedpair

dedpair Active Member

Selling for around $45 a flat here in Central PA. We have most configurations in stock if your in the area. We were told that to reorder right now they would cost us $48, and $53 after the new year.

3. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

That's a great price for the regular blue ones right now. But I think that the sporting one's you are talking about are the better green one's, if my memory is correct. The blue one's are 3% antimony and the green one's are 5% antimony shot. There all good. Buy-em all. Break-em all. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.