1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

RIO Shells How much $$$ ?

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by omahasportingsupply, Nov 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

0   0   0

I know that some of you shooters don't like this brand, however I have a club that contacted me that wants to buy a number of flats (?) of Rio 7.5 and 8s with 2.75 dram. Where could they buy them and how much per flat? One board member thinks they need to shop around a little so I told them I would pass on the information. Thanks for your info in advance. Estates are around 47.95 and Super X from Winchester are 52.99 in Omaha. Dick's is close by so maybe they can buy from them. Omaha

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

0   0   0

The last time I priced Rio's in my area from a couple of different clubs was currently Rio's were $52+ a flat while Federal Top Gun and Remington Gun Clubs were still around $49 and it is no longer really about lead pricing affecting the Rio pricing but the exchange rate of the money.

3. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Off another talk board, also states $65 come Jan 1st.

He may not have what your looking for, but...

RIO TOP SPORTING

30 flats or more of top sporting deliverd $51.50

-------------------------

Southern Sportsman's Supply

Distributor of Kemen, Rio, Gamebore,
    Eley, & Clever Mirage,HiDefSpex,RHINO chokes&cases

#561-662-5171

email mirageammo@bellsouth.net

4. Baber

Baber TS Member

0   0   0

Suggest that they go direct to John Gill at Kemen. He is the master importer and if they can get to 500 flats they can get a good deal.

TB

5. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have to agree with Lumper, that they are not the best buy anymore. They have been and still are a good shell, but they are no longer a good deal. The US dollar has dropped to low against the Euro and this makes them overpriced for the economy loads they are. Best to check on something still made here. Break-em all. Jeff

6. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

0   0   0

The state of the US dollar is going to hit all of us hard in lots of areas. I am seeing it all over. Jake

7. gcbluerock

gcbluerock Member

0   0   0

Rio, Kemen, Nobel Sport, etc etc etc $57 per flat plus tax and S & H

After Jan 1 2008 add $7 to that!

8. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks. I will print them out a copy of this thread and show them what you have said. Always good to know what other parts of the country are doing.
    Thanks Again
    Omaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.