1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

rio shells 24 to a box

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dbcook, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

seen a man buy an unopened case of rio,s at bosco,s today. when he opened the case there were 24 shells in each box

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

It happens now and then with many different brands.

Pat Ireland

3. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

I have 4 flats of them, all of mine are 25 to a box. It was probably just a factory mistake. I have also heard of it happening with estates.

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

estates, gun club all have been short here and there. I had a run of gun clubs. buldged cases. primer caps missing short count. all in the same case.

5. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

maclellan1911 - exactly the same things you describe occur with premium brand shells as well.

6. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

i shot rio,s today for the 1st time.i thought they were ok. it was just weird to see all those boxes 1 shell short. i can see how this could happen to any brand shells at any given time dwain

7. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

I had the same thing happen with some of the Kemans as well. I was only short a shell or 2 from each flat though(10 flats). I E-mailed their consumer website and was taken care of ASAP, and they sent me some hats to the house. Just tell them the lot number of the flat. Very nice people to do bussiness with. Jeff

8. lewddt10

lewddt10 TS Member

Bought 20 flats, 10 of 71/2 and 10 of 8's. Out of the ten flats of 8's, I had at least 2-3 boxes out of every flat that had 24 in a box, none in the 71/2. Jeff

9. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I buy more of the promo shells than the primo shells. When shooting ata i shoot STS. Allthough im getting to trust my reloads more and more.

10. Steve-CT

Steve-CT TS Member

24 to a box happening more and more frequently with all brands, all styles from the cheapest promos to top of the line STS, WIN AAs and Fed Gold Medals paper and plastic.

Plan on 5 - boxes for every 100 bird event.

11. midalake

midalake Well-Known Member

MY GOD!!! My reloads were short one from time to time............I think it is the same reason as Crop Circles?????.
    Also another reason to reload.......

GS

12. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

mr. finger...........which brand would you recommend that this could never happen to you??????????????????dwain

13. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

It's that four percent off deal when you buy a flat.

14. lumper

lumper TS Member

Dang ... ya know ... it is nothing more than them migrating base wads but this time they took the shell and everything with them when they migrated.

15. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

my apologies mr finger. that is a problem with computers.a person sometimes mis understands how another person means something. shoot well. dwain

16. billn

billn Member

Bob,

If you still have the 410 shell, I will take it if no one wants it, I shoot skeet with the 410.

17. billn

billn Member

Bob,

If you still have the 410 shell, I will take it if no one wants it, I shoot skeet with the 410.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.