1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rino or Democrat?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by mrskeet410, Jul 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

There are some states and regions in which the only electable candidates will be Rinos or Democrats, and they won't be Blue Dog Democrats. Aren't Rinos better that Democrats?

2. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

One in the same and you know it. They vote the same only talk different. Both have been the downfall of this once great nation. Conservatives have not been the downfall now have they.

3. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Then you must like Harry Reid as leader of the Senate. Think about that when the House bill must pass the Senate with Harry and his majority controlling it.

4. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Political expediency is the coward's mantle. It is the way Rinos and contemporary democrats navigate the churning waters of reelectability. Running a republic demands men of great courage who will fight to the death for the common good. Our parents stood up to that task in World War II. The very fate of our nation stood in the balance and they won the day. Those of us who can be called Baby Boomers owe our lives to the sacrifices of our parent's generation.

At this very hour we stand on the threshold of destruction. We have given away the treasure our parents left us. We have entrusted our inheritance to
    a band of scurrulous blackguards who have quite artfully sold us down the river. As I write this, there is an ongoing effort by many in the Leadership of our Congress to destroy the resolve of a brave few freshman Republican congressmen who are standing up to Goliath. Even John Boehner would see these men buckle under to the threat of a manufactured political Armeggeddon.

I believe that we as a nation must stop this insanity. Debt of this magnitude
    is as big a threat to our sovereignty and national security as were Japan and Germany in World War II. Interestingly, it was our wealth, our strength, and our courage that made us the strongest nation in the world. Pathetically, it is now our debt, our weakness, and our fear that makes us so vulnerable.

We have to stop Obama. Let me repeat: WE HAVE TO STOP OBAMA. Sadly, though, the burden of that gargantuan task rests on the shoulders of a few brave Spartans, the freshmen Republicans in the House.

I hearby humbly and earnestly entreat you to find the telephone number of the office in Washington, D.C. of any Republican member of the House of Representatives and call that person and keep calling until you reach a human being. Tell that aide who you are and how you feel about raising taxes and raising our debt ceiling. I pray that you will be able to tell them that you are vehemently opposed to raising taxes and debt and that you will always stand behind any brave man or woman who will fight for what is best for our country. Save our country. Eradicate debt now.

Respectfully,

Kit Thomas

5. tedingraham

tedingraham Member

Well said Kit.

Ted Ingraham
    Beavercreek, OH

6. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Not sure what your point is there skeeter but Reid is as worthless as tees on a bore. Between him Pelosi and Hussein this country is about to fall off the cliff. The only thing that will save this country is the Conservatives in the House standing their ground. Let Hussein and Reid take the rap for not passing cut,cap and balance that 2/3rds of Americans support.

7. tedingraham

tedingraham Member

US Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) is doing a Shoot with the Congressman at the Cardinal Center Sat., Sept 17. I believe he co-sponsored the cut, cap, and balance bill. Unfortunately, I don't live in his district, but I'm planning to attend and support his work in the House.

"Annual "Shoot With The Congressman" , with Congressman Jim Jordan. Event kickoff is 10 a.m., with a noon picnic lunch and prizes. For more info, contact Ray at Jordan4Congress@aol.com"

Ted Ingraham Beavercreek, OH

8. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Bad,

We are on the same side. John Boehner, however, is an establishment Republican. He has wanted to be the Speaker of The House since he was a pup and I think he has already picked his place in history. He is smart enough to know that public opinion might not smile on "The Man" who was responsible for holding up GI and Social Security paychecks. He is currently in the act of "triangulating" the Freshman republicans(who represent an enormous threat to his ability to control his own caucus), the Senate(which, under the minority leadership of Mitch McConnell, has already proved that it is ready to cave), and the president. He calculates that the outcry against the debt ceiling increase that he thinks Obama will ultimately become the shepherd of, will propel the GOP into an easy victory in 2012. Who do you think he thinks will be viewed as the Hero?

One problem: somebody has to eat poopoo. My guess is it will be the Freshman.
    Boehner is a survivor. The freshman are but stepping stones to his day in the sun. Bad, I don't trust anybody up there that has been there for more than four years. Here's the deal: the Freshmen Republicans are the only hope we've got. They believe in keeping their word and they are heart set on stopping Barack Obama from taking our country down. I believe they are right. If my checks stop coming, that's life: Mama taught me to "Root hawg, or die." And as God is my judge, I'll eat dog food if it will help save my country. I also have the expectation that every man and woman on Trapshooters.Com knows that I'm right.

Respectfully,

Kit Thomas

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    RINOs are the cancer of the GOP. They need to be excised before they kill the host.

10. Mark-in-Maine

Mark-in-Maine Member

We have two RINOS here in Maine that I'd like to see voted into retirement.

11. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Kit - The US president in WWII was a Democrat. The Tea Party of that era was The America Firsters.

12. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

BAD303 - Okay, I'll explain it to you. Wackos highjacked the tea party movements in Nevada and Delaware and nominated whacko candidates that couldn't get elected. So we now have Harry Reid and Democratic controlled Senate.

(poo removed)

13. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

mrskeet410,

I would respectfully request that you reread my last post.

Best regards,

Kit Thomas

14. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Of course they are. Although they are unreliable voters, their numbers allow the Republiocans to be in the majority which leads to the real power in the Congress - Committee Chairmanships!

Imagine if the Republicans were the majority in the Senate. Kagan and Sotomayor would NOT be in the Supreme Court. These 2 will be the curse that keeps on giving!

15. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Good point birdogs.

16. Brian in Oregon

But there is no getting over this major issue... *IF* RINOs had not enabled the liberals, there would NOT have been ANY anti-gun bills passed in the last 20 years.

How much more "compromising" gun bans must we endure? I say none, and I will not vote for RINOs.

17. Brian in Oregon

But there is no getting over this major issue... *IF* RINOs had not enabled the liberals, there would NOT have been ANY anti-gun bills passed in the last 20 years.

How much more "compromising" gun bans must we endure? I say none, and I will not vote for RINOs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.