1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

RINO down! RINO down!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, May 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mark-meissner/indiana-senate-results-dick-lugar_b_1501128.html

Now the crying, blame game and fingerpointing starts over why Lugar lost. This twit says Lugar himself is only "partially to blame". Lugar was an anti-gun RINO who finally managed to piss off his own base, and they voted accordingly, 60% to 40%. Even the NRA is being blamed. Excuse me, but if the NRA can back anti-gun Reid, but not Lugar, what does THAT tell you about how out of touch Lugar is when it comes to gun owners?

And so much for the tea party not having any clout and being all but written off. I hope this spreads like wildfire. RINOs are a cancer on the GOP and must be excised.

Now word through the grapevine is the the state GOP may not financially back Mourdoch. If that happens, the GOP will have proven beyond a doubt what many have long suspected - that it is a party of the rich and to hell with the little guys whose vote they take for granted.

And BTW, doing my part to ignore the troll by not posting this in his thread.

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

Schweet!

Look, anybody wanting to assign blame for this loss has to begin with the fact that when Lugar was asked by a reporter what address was on his driver's license - he couldn't answer. Folks, when you're ostensibly from Indiana, and are being questioned on your residency status...this is a must-get question.

This guy sits on a stage with Thomas Friedman and supports Cap'n Trade, while representing a state that gets its electricity from Coal. Hello?

He votes for the Assault Weapon Ban...excuse me?

Then, he has the unmitigated gall to pull an Arlen Specter, and direct his campaign to robo-call Democrat (!) voter lists, imploring them to cross over in our open primary and save his worthless ass.

Well, this here is one Hoosier who voted to get rid of this guy. And there were a bunch of others like me. We've wanted this for 16 years...we just never got the chance.

We may not be able to control the world...but we can improve it by removing one worthless a-hole at a time. Who's next?

3. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

But Brian, how do you really feel????

I gave up on the GOP. I will stay a registered republican, so I can vote in primaries to help put Tea Party types in office, and wish for the day, the Rockefeller types are gone from the party, or the Tea Party comes of age to replace the Republican Party.

4. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Murdock will not need the backing of the establishment. He like many other Tea Party candidates will have the support of eveyday Americans. He will win in a landslide.

5. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Lugar is totally to blame for his lost. Hadn't lived in the state for 35 years, didn't even bother to visit except every 6 years, F rating from the NRA, his support for the "Dream Act".............................

I think I'm going to have a beer or two tonight.

6. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

IF the R does not want to support,,,,,,,then maybe they won't get support for "their" candidate,,,,,,Romney,,,,,,,they really need to THINK this through as there will be DIRE consequences......

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

Grab that Bud, Bisi...this one has been a LONG time coming!

Now - let's show Mrs. Keet what the difference between Delaware and Indiana is...

8. Brian in Oregon

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mark-meissner/indiana-senate-results-dick-lugar_b_1501128.html

Now the crying, blame game and fingerpointing starts over why Lugar lost. This twit says Lugar himself is only "partially to blame". Lugar was an anti-gun RINO who finally managed to piss off his own base, and they voted accordingly, 60% to 40%. Even the NRA is being blamed. Excuse me, but if the NRA can back anti-gun Reid, but not Lugar, what does THAT tell you about how out of touch Lugar is when it comes to gun owners?

And so much for the tea party not having any clout and being all but written off. I hope this spreads like wildfire. RINOs are a cancer on the GOP and must be excised.

Now word through the grapevine is the the state GOP may not financially back Mourdoch. If that happens, the GOP will have proven beyond a doubt what many have long suspected - that it is a party of the rich and to hell with the little guys whose vote they take for granted.

And BTW, doing my part to ignore the troll by not posting this in his thread.

9. crusha

crusha TS Member

Schweet!

Look, anybody wanting to assign blame for this loss has to begin with the fact that when Lugar was asked by a reporter what address was on his driver's license - he couldn't answer. Folks, when you're ostensibly from Indiana, and are being questioned on your residency status...this is a must-get question.

This guy sits on a stage with Thomas Friedman and supports Cap'n Trade, while representing a state that gets its electricity from Coal. Hello?

He votes for the Assault Weapon Ban...excuse me?

Then, he has the unmitigated gall to pull an Arlen Specter, and direct his campaign to robo-call Democrat (!) voter lists, imploring them to cross over in our open primary and save his worthless ass.

Well, this here is one Hoosier who voted to get rid of this guy. And there were a bunch of others like me. We've wanted this for 16 years...we just never got the chance.

We may not be able to control the world...but we can improve it by removing one worthless a-hole at a time. Who's next?

10. Rick Barker

But Brian, how do you really feel????

I gave up on the GOP. I will stay a registered republican, so I can vote in primaries to help put Tea Party types in office, and wish for the day, the Rockefeller types are gone from the party, or the Tea Party comes of age to replace the Republican Party.

11. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Murdock will not need the backing of the establishment. He like many other Tea Party candidates will have the support of eveyday Americans. He will win in a landslide.

12. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Lugar is totally to blame for his lost. Hadn't lived in the state for 35 years, didn't even bother to visit except every 6 years, F rating from the NRA, his support for the "Dream Act".............................

I think I'm going to have a beer or two tonight.

13. bigdogtx

IF the R does not want to support,,,,,,,then maybe they won't get support for "their" candidate,,,,,,Romney,,,,,,,they really need to THINK this through as there will be DIRE consequences......

14. crusha

crusha TS Member

Grab that Bud, Bisi...this one has been a LONG time coming!

Now - let's show Mrs. Keet what the difference between Delaware and Indiana is...

15. Brian in Oregon

Rick Barker, quote: <i>"But Brian, how do you really feel????"</i>

How do I really feel? I am savoring this delicious sweet dish.

I feel like kicking ALL the RINOs to the curb. Like the song says, "Kick'em when they're up, kick'em when they're down." Run them over and leave tire marks. If it weren't for RINOs siding with the Demoncraps we would not have any anti-gun laws. The Demoncraps do not have the votes to pass gun bans without our supposed friends backing their play.

We've kicked RINOs to the curb before in Oregon, especially those that run for governor, but Gordon Smith got hammered too, beated by a Dem that so far won't touch the gun issue with a ten foot pole. Ol' Gordon decided we needed some guns banned and suffered a backlash. We've practiced scorched earth in Oregon to get rid of anti-gun RINOs but the GOP establishment just does not get it. Between defections to the libertarians and those who sit out the election in disgust, some of these RINOs narrowly lost. Of course they blame everything except themselves and their backstabbing liberalism for their loss. Clueless.

What do you have when 100 RINOs are buried up to their necks in sand? Not enough sand.

Did I mention I hate RINOs?

16. Rick Barker

I don't know Brian, I think you are holding back, not sharing with us, your intermost emotions and thoughts about how you feel about Republican Lite's.

17. Brian in Oregon

18. Rick Barker

19. bigdogtx

Works for me!!!!!

20. Rick Barker

Wow,

Mourdock said something reallly wacko this morning..........or at least the Left will think so, he said "we need politicans of principle"

I hope they are all very afraid this morning, having to face the fact the death of the Tea Party was a lie told to them by their BFF, the media.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.