1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rino Announces Retirement

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Recoil Sissy, Feb 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

In a bit of good political news, Rino Olympia Snowe of Maine announced she won't seek reelection to the U.S. Senate. A career politician of 33 years, Snowe could always be counted on as a reliable democrat vote.

Her retirement is a "no lose" proposition for conservatives. If a republican wins, there's one less lib dem vote in the senate. If a democrat wins, nothing changes.

Good riddance to Snowe! Susan Collins, you're next.

sissy

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

The democrats lose a vote that they had always counted on,,,,,,this is not good news for hussein,,,,,I believe she is the one that got husseincare out of committee????

3. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Sissy, That's great news. Now if we can get a good candidate, maybe we can get rid of Senator Gillibrand here in NY before she gets a permanent foot hold. She was a NRA member until she got appointed to fill an unexpired term. It's amazing how her priorities changed with the money. Larry

4. porky

porky TS Member

Larry, remember, in politics as well as business, it's always "Follow the money".

5. lctrapshooter

lctrapshooter Active Member

Yep,

Another one of the Kennedys in getting back in, and the Libs still love em,

and will fall for their crap, hook, line, and sinker. So much for bi-partisan

politics, what a crock.

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Watch Romney pick her as a running mate.

7. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Rick:

You said... "Or they can put someone just like back in office and nothing will change." You are correct of course. However, I covered that possibility when I said, "If a democrat wins, nothing changes." A democrat would in fact, be "just like" her.

sissy

8. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

She served the democratic party well!

9. Bird30

Bird30 TS Member

I may start something but you may end up with a President similar to Snow from some of his records. I hope not. I don't think this Country can stand many more like we have now.

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.