1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rightwing Extremism it could be you

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by mike31z, Apr 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike31z

mike31z Member

I just read an interesting article (Homeland Security) on rightwing extremism and thought readers of this board would be interested. The link above leads you to the World net daily website story and the 1st sentence lead you the a copy of the PDF file that contains the report. <br><br>

Here is an extract of the report.<br><br>

The report from DHS' Office of Intelligence and Analysis defines right-wing extremism in the U.S. as "divided into those groups, movements and adherents that are primarily hate-oriented (based on hatred of particular religious, racial or ethnic groups) and those that are mainly anti-government, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely. It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration." <br><br>

2. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

Yikes! Didn't they just describe most of us here? It was particularly disturbing to read that they're including returning US war veterans among the potential "right-wing extremists."

3. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

And people wonder why we have a distrust of federal, state and local law enforcement agencies.

Guess I should not wear my

Proud

Pig Eating

Infidel

T-shirt anymore. Like that is ever going to happen.

4. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Here are a few snippets from the "report"...

P.2--Rightwing extremism in the United States can be broadly divided into those groups, movements, and adherents that are primarily hate-oriented (based on hatred of particular religious, racial or ethnic groups), and those that are mainly antigovernment, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely. It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.

P.3--U//LES) Rightwing extremists are harnessing this historical election as a recruitment tool. Many rightwing extremists are antagonistic toward the new presidential administration and its perceived stance on a range of issues, including immigration and citizenship, the expansion of social programs to minorities, and restrictions on firearms ownership and use. Rightwing extremists are increasingly galvanized by these concerns and leverage them as drivers for recruitment. From the 2008 election timeframe to the present, rightwing extremists have capitalized on related racial and political prejudices in expanded propaganda campaigns, thereby reaching out to a wider audience of potential sympathizers.

Page5--(U//FOUO) Over the past five years, various rightwing extremists, including militias and white supremacists, have adopted the immigration issue as a call to action, rallying point,
    and recruiting tool. Debates over appropriate immigration levels and enforcement policy generally fall within the realm of protected political speech under the First Amendment, but in some cases, anti-immigration or strident pro-enforcement fervor has been directed against specific groups and has the potential to turn violent.

Page7--U//FOUO) DHS/I&A assesses that rightwing extremists will attempt to recruit and radicalize returning veterans in order to exploit their skills and knowledge derived from military training and combat. These skills and knowledge have the potential to boost the capabilities of extremists—including lone wolves or small terrorist cells—to carry out violence. The willingness of a small percentage of military personnel to join extremist groups during the 1990s because they were disgruntled, disillusioned, or suffering from the psychological effects of war is being replicated today.

1)Because we speak out against Islamic Extremists, we are haters of other religions.

2)Because we may not favor abortion, or welfare, we are racists

3)Because we encourage enforcing our immigration laws, we are racists.

4)Returning veterans have the potential to become terrorists, because they are
    disgruntled and disillusioned.

Frankly, I think the whole report is full of bat shiat. It IS nice to know we "extremists", the long, forever, "Silent Majority", are finally banning together, speaking out, and causing the liberal pukes to start shaking in their shoes.

If the Federal Gov't feels standing up for our Constitution makes me an extremist...so be it!!

Doug

ps-Becareful of the dog shit I throw into my trash.

5. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Getting us ready for the new Chavez. Don't doubt it.

6. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I think it is the liberals that try to keep the population scared, divided and under control. And it isn't a movie. It is happening right now.

7. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

The Department of Homeland Security is a cancer that is growing on this nation that, like any other cancer will eventually kill it's host.

John C. Saubak

Peerless, Montana

8. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Gonna renew my membership in the John Birch Society!!

Curt

9. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

What ever happened to the John Birch Society? They use to be everywhere, with their tables.

10. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Doggone it they've finally figured me out. I'm a right wing extremist!!!!!

I do dislike our current federal goverment.

I do believe in the constitution.

I do believe the DHS is a pre-runner for this goverments "Brown Shirts"

I do believe in the right to own and bear arms.

I do believe we need to secure our borders.

I do believe the Gitmo Terrorists need to live in the White House with Barry

I do believe the current administration is full of sh&t.

I do believe the current cabinet are liars and tax cheats.

I do believe there's more to say but I'm running out of room.

LOL

11. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Terrorism redefined. Now people that believe in the constitution the way it is written, soldiers returning from war fighting for freedom and people that don't want our country overrun with millions of illegal immigrants are the new terrorists. Thanks Obama. You are far more radical than we could have feared.

12. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

I use to couldn't spel extreemist. Now I R one.

13. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Probably everyone on this blog. Now if you're an NRA member you make the list twice. When you support your Constitutional rights then that makes you a threat; Thomas Jefferson knew this. BT-100dc

14. k-80owner

k-80owner TS Member

I can't believe that JBrooks has not posted on this thread it seems like this subject is ready made for him unless the Homeland security agents have already got him.

15. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    TSA under the control of Obama, Biden and Hitlery Klintong. There's a scary thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.