1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Riding the wave

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by AJ100, Nov 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

HARRISBURG Nov. 28 2008

"Pennsylvania gun owners dodged a bullet when lawmakers failed to enact legislation that would have levied a 5-cent tax on each shell and required encoding ammunition with serial numbers and registering those numbers in a statewide database."

"Introduced in February, the bill remains in the state House Judiciary Committee and will die at the end of the session on Sunday. But it could be reintroduced in January, and gun advocates expect to fight it again next year.
    It's part of a growing effort nationally to target ammunition as one way to stem gun violence."

Figured they would "ride the wave". Problem was, the same people that voted for obama, the ones that NEVER voted before, the ones that DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THEIR REPS ARE, couldn't tell them to vote for this goofy bill. GOOD!

The fight is just starting. Keep your eyes on your own states. It's coming.

Tom(AJ100)

[​IMG]

2. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

AJ ,I agree ,BUT please turn the flag the way its supposed to be. The flag has never done anything to deserve your treatment. Jeff

3. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

An upside down flag is a acknowledged (and legal within the flag code) usage to signify dire or life threatening problems and the need for assistance with such kind of distress.

In connection with the message topic, the situation may NOT yet be life threatening but it definitely is quite serious to us in Pennsylvania..

4. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

The flag has been used this way in a bunch of threads like this and is just not right. Freedom of speech be damned. Like I said I totally agree with the message. Jeff

5. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

"The flag has never done anything to deserve your treatment. Jeff "

I agree with you 100% Jeff. Our flag has always been a special symbol for me. I have the one that covered my Dad's coffin in its display box. It sits on a shelf above my computer in my gun room. I look at it every day and think about him.

THAT is why I post it upside down. That picture has nothing to do with the flag. It has EVERYTHING to do with they way I feel our country is headed. obama showed HIS respect for our flag AND country with the pic I have also posted on here a few times. THAT shows disrespect for the flag, not my picture.

"The flag has been used this way in a bunch of threads like this and is just not right. Freedom of speech be damned"

freedom of speech be damned??????

I don't know WHAT to say to that one.

Tom(AJ100)

[​IMG]

6. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

What I mean is I dont care for the use of freedom of speech to mask disrecpect of our nations symbol. I also do not like the direction we are headed and with that said I will continue to support our Country . Jeff

7. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

I have to side with AJ100 on this. There is nothing patriotic about Hussein. The way I see it, AJ is giving Hussein a taste of his own disrespect.

8. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

No one Dislikes Hussien more than me. That upside down flag is a smack in the face to all Americans. Only 52% , the ones who voted disserve it. Jeff

9. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

MY VEIW. Jeff

10. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

"What I mean is I dont care for the use of freedom of speech to mask disrespect of our nations symbol."

"MASK disrespect of our nations symbol."?

DISRESPECT??????

Look jeff, I don't want to fight with you but from that line about MASKING disrespect, I see that you have NO CLUE how I feel about this country and barrack HUSSEIN obama living in the White House. NONE!

That symbol of distress is EXACTLY what this country is in. If you thought some of us were busy protecting our 2nd Amendment rights when slick willy was in, you "ain't seen nothin yet".

With the demokrats in power and feeling ther oats, we are going to see them try and pass EVERY bill they ever came up with. They(demokrats) are going to "fix" all the things that the Republican part ever did to this country.

Yeah, I would say this country is in DISTRESS.

BTW, I support this country, NOT the country barrack HUSSEIN obama and the rest of the demokrats want to make it into.

Tom(AJ100)

[​IMG]

11. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

I bet you dont have the balls to fly the real flag in your front yard like that , becaude you would find out how many REAL Americans there are ! JEFF

12. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

HOW MUCH?

I'll take a picture for you.

Tom(AJ100)

[​IMG]

13. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

Its your hind parts not mine. Let your concious be your guide and your AZZ be your landing gear . LOL Jeff

14. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I perceive it as a distress signal, that technique has been in effect before any of us were born.'

And I too think our country is in distress right now.

Only problem is no one can save us but the voting public. And they failed miserably so far.

HM

15. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

I was wondering if the Western Pennsylvania "Racists" as Murtha called them voted in the majority for Comrade Obama, anybody know?, Thanks, Bill

16. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

"I bet you don't have the balls...."

I guess you changed your mind about the bet part huh?

That's OK, I didn't want to take your money anyway. We both agree that obama is the WORST thing to ever happen to this country.

Actualy three people already stopped when I was out in the driveway. Two of them knew what I meant and agreed. I had to explain it to the third guy and when I did he said "Man, you got that right."

I guess these were three of those "racists" murtha was talking about.

Tom(AJ100)

[​IMG]

17. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

bill1949, the Red vs Blue national map by county shows the western part of Ohio is 90% Red, meaning voting for McCain. Try doing a search on your favorite search engine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.