1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rick Santorum

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by rpeerless, Jan 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Why so little press for Rick? Maybe because he's going to be a major player in this race. Look at Santorum vs Obama. Santorum is a Conservative who when he needs good counsel knows where to get it. Newt maybe a player as is Romney but Santorum may hit the home run and he's blatantly pro gun. Paul is in mid field somewhere.
    Heard Romney not impressed, heard Newt, know his style, Paul is neither here nor there, Santorum, always left wanting to hear more from him...but when?

2. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

It's about that low rent democrat that ate his lunch a few years ago.

3. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/rick-santorum-there-are-no-palestinians-everyone-in-the-west-bank-is-israeli/

Those who would consider Mr. Santorum should consider the consequences of making him Commander in Chief.

4. ounce-n-3/8s

ounce-n-3/8s TS Member

I have thought Santorum would be a great candidate before he announced his run. He's the guy I hope to see get elected, although, I would LOVE to see Newt chew up Obama.

Honestly, I don't care which one gets elected at this point. I'd vote for an empty catsup bottle over what we currently have.

Shane

5. ounce-n-3/8s

ounce-n-3/8s TS Member

I have thought Santorum would be a great candidate before he announced his run. He's the guy I hope to see get elected, although, I would LOVE to see Newt chew up Obama.

Honestly, I don't care which one gets elected at this point. I'd vote for an empty catsup bottle over what we currently have.

Shane

6. shootinghero

shootinghero TS Member

I agree with Santorum that the Palestinians are all Israelis, whether they like it or not. And Gingrich was right that they are a "made up" people. The arab nations don't care about the Palestinians, they are an excuse to make the Israelis the "common enemy", (as in "the greatest unifying force is a common enemy)and divert attention of their people away from the corruption of their own regimes.

I guess Tinman's theory is that Obama will be less of a supporter of Israel, and that is all that is important to him.

7. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

TinMan,

What about the guy to claimed there are 57 states?

HE is the present CIC!!

8. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Timberfaller, May I restate my forever held position that Barry Soetoro, the Manchurian Candidate has NEVER had my support.

I still reserve the right to question the position of every candidate for the Office based on their stated positions. If that makes you uncomfortable, join the club. I'm uncomfortable too.

To say that the west bank does not exist in todays' world is to say that the Israelis should build some ovens and finish what they started. Let me be clear! Many Israelis would not touch the position stated by Mr. Santorum. They live in the eye of the storm and do not agree with the Likud party's aggressive policys.

Simply put, Santorum is asking for trouble.

9. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Methinks the TinCan doth protest too much.

10. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Thanks for the input John,

BTW, your sceptre is showing.

11. rpeerless

Obama or Santorum;
    Obama or Newt; either or Santorum/Gingrich, Santorum/Romney, Santorum/?

I would be proud to see Rick Santorum as President of the United States. American Values, Values, Values....and Good Counsel.

Santorum knows how to hunt...good man for a bear hunt or dragon slaying, good instincts. Go Rick go!

Santorum/Gingrich, a fortress IMHO provided Newt stays on message.

12. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

rpeerless....Santorum had my vote in the caucus and I hope he is the one who gets it in the election

13. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Thanks for the input Tincan,

BTW, your azz is showing.

14. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

I'm ok with Santorum but he just doesn't seem too confident, maybe it's his silly smile I dunno. I hope someone tosses all those dorky sweater vests that's for sure. Newt has guts and is very intelligent, and I think the fact that he is a historian is a plus for the job of president. All the candidates have their good and not so good but I think about who I would want as commander in chief if things really turn ugly, I want someone who would be decisive and put US interests first in a situation like that.

15. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

SBE,,,,,I think the sweaters are a way to try to get some money to his campaign as it is desperately needed,,,,,doesn't seem to be a lot of NEGATIVES regarding Rick on the issues,,,,really seems to be mainstream regarding,,,,,,guns, taxes, business (I really like his idea of making us a manufacturer again), abortion, state's rights, international issues,,,,,,unless, of course you are a progressive/liberal.....

16. rpeerless

How about Rick Santorum/Allen West? Power team?

What's going on with Cain?

17. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

You mean this guy?

[​IMG]

18. rpeerless

Yeah. So that's where he's been hanging out...

Did anyone follow Glenn Beck's opposition to Newt. Evidently Glenn is convinced Newt is a progressive. I don't think Glenn would say this unless it was thoroughly researched do you?

Santorum needs to go to the head of the class.

19. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Does anyone remember Santorum and his PAWS bill? He was adamant it defending it. He would not be my candidate nor would I vote for him.

20. rpeerless

Birdogs clearly that PAWS bill upset you but I don't know about when you went to school but when I went to school there just weren't that many straight A students. So Santorum isn't a straight A Conservative. Obama doesn't make the grade at all in my book. Better a B or C Conservative then a F Democrat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.