1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rick Santeeli "Rant of the Year"

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Husky44, Feb 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Husky44

Husky44 Active Member

If you ever watch power lunch on cnbc you'll know who Santelli is. He went on a great rant over the bail out of the mortgage system. I watch the market every day and love Ricks insight.

Domenic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEZB4taSEoA

2. 1881home

1881home TS Member

Rick Santeeli

Finally, it was nice to hear someone tell it like it is!

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Rick Santeeli

Here's one to go with it.

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Rick Santeeli

The Mortgage bailout will be called the "Bustout Bailout", respectfully ... The same people who knew they could not afford a home are the same ones looking to get bailed out and making claims that they got screwed by the banks for giving them the mortgage in the first place ... Only in America ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

Rick Santeeli

Heard Santini's rant on the radio..almost had to pull off the road to cheer. Most of us here, I feel, are rather proud of what we've accomplished through hard work, paying our bills and the grace of God. I, for one, would like to have some say in who I share my diminishing wealth with...I do it through the church or a couple of other agencies. From public records, I know that I outgive several of the high ranking Dems by a factor of 4 to 5, and these are the clowns who say giving and sharing borders on the "moral" thing to do.
    I don't want a freeloader elected by a democratic machine run by crooks in Chicago deciding what to do with my money.

I had to work with clowns who had double incomes (DINKS--double income no kids)and bought houses and cars way beyond their means and then got in financial difficulty (SITCOMS--single income two kids opressive mortgage) when one had to quit after becoming pregnant and now they cry about the unfairness of it all.

I say let the dummys who spent, charged and mortgaged themselves into trouble work for a change and bail their own butts out of the problem. Few of us here ever had a "bailout". Pop always told me, "bankruptcy is shameful, live on what you make."

We're not only in the middle of a financial crisis, we're in the deepest part of a moral issue.

6. ramen39

ramen39 Member

Rick Santeeli

Savage99stan
    Your pop's words are very wise. To bad everyone soesn't adheer to them. Then again. Its just common sense. Sounds like thats rare anymore.
    Roy

7. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

Rick Santeeli

AMEN SAVAGE99STAN

8. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

Rick Santeeli

>>I say let the dummys who spent, charged and mortgaged themselves into trouble work for a change and bail their own butts out of the problem.

Yep, what he said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.