1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rick, Rick, Rick, Rick, Rick, Rick, Rick?????

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Jan 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

With all the intense division on mittens,,,,I was think of looking at Rick for a while,,,,as in WHY not Rick????

He doesn't have the moral baggage or temper of Newt,,,,,the foot in mouth that Perry has,,,,hasn't seemed to change his views on hot topics like Mitt has and who is very divisive on the 2nd amendment issue,,,,doesn't have the "Who", question that Hunstman has (or at least to me),,,,doesn't have the percieved "kookiness" of Paul....

He looks to be very PRO gun as well so this would satisfy Brian in Oregon et. al. with whom that is their main concern,,,,

The ones that seem not to like him are those in favor of gay marriage,,,,

I will support mittens if I HAVE to,,,,but, and these are a few of the BUTTS, that I have for him:

He LOST the primary race last time to McCain who LOST to hussein; if he couldn't beat a POOR campaigner, how will he beat a GREAT campaigner?????

we are seeing the tactics about Bain Capaital, currently being used by Newt and Perry,,,,yet we must KNOW that hussein and his minions will do so much MORE on him,,,,you know the MSM will run with this EVERYDAY,,,,won't this get the blue collar and those unemployed, to turn out big time AGAIN for hussein???

that IIRC in 2008 there were MANY that were SO against or afraid (use whichever you want) of a Mormon in the WH,,,,,here's one for you,,,,has this changed or just not being reported due to wanting mitt as the candidate and then bringing it to the FOREFRONT again and that will help hussein stay in the WH,,,,will his Mormonism,,,,keep hussein in the wh????

These are some questions to ponder and gentlemanly discuss.....

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Until there is a real "change" in the socia eh eh democratic party, THERE IS NO REASON to vote for who ever they run, Obama or ?????????

Nationally,state,county or city!

3. bigdogtx

Rick,,,,if they didn't want Reagan,,,,how did he, or how did get him on the ticket,,,,was it done at the convention????

I could look it up,,,,but thought you or other may have been in on the groundswell....

4. bigdogtx

thanks, Rick

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I'd support Perry, but he's been cut out of the herd already.

6. bigdogtx

Perry is done and just needs to come back to Texas,,,,he is just embarassing himself acting desperate....

7. Brian in Oregon

Probably holding out for a VP slot or cut a deal for a cabinet position.

8. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

I could vote for Rick

9. mx2k33

mx2k33 Well-Known Member

This guy still has trouble with a list 3 items long....really?? At that rate he'd never remember the difference between a man and a woman.

10. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

Well lets stop and think about good old Rick, The Govenors mansion had a fire so Rick now lives in $10,000 per month house. for the last 2-3 years and looks like it will be that much longer before the Mansion is ready for him. If he cared so much for the Texas Tax payer, he could live a little cheaper But with his memory he probably can't rember how much it cost us..

11. bigdogtx

Hey guys,,,,maybe I wasn't totally clear,,,,I am referring to Rick Santorum.....

12. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

As was I.....actually I could vote for either one

13. Brian in Oregon

I thought you meant Perry.

But if Santorum hasn't banned guns, I'd vote for him too.

14. bigdogtx

naw,,,,Perry is a wholesale politician, not retail,,,,and I don't think the country is ready for another president from Texas,,,,,,yet......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.