1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rick Perry to run for prez?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by awbenz, May 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awbenz

awbenz TS Member

Hasn't done a very good job here in texas so should make a great president. Allen

2. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

You think he has done a poor job running Texas all you need to do is move to one of the other 49 states and you will soon be back in Texas. He is running one of the top 5 most successful states in this country. We could only hope he could run this country the same way Texas is being run. You vote for Hussein this last election?

3. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

One of the guys at Larue Tactical is a customer of mine. He says the Gov shoots with them on their company range on Fridays when he can. One of the strongest supporters of our Second Amendment rights........we wouldn't have to worry about gun control he he was Prez...

Ken Rucker

4. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I live in Texas, and think he's done a pretty good job here, but most of the "educators" don't like him, he won't give them all the money they want to blow on anything they want

If he runs, I can hear it now, Onumbnuts will be right on it, "He was GW's Lt Gov"

He'll get to blame something else on Bush

5. eagles11

eagles11 TS Member

I for one do not want Gov. Perry to run. The very best compliment I can give any politician is that he hasn't really screwed anything up. This Governor has done so many things for our gun rights and I think he would do the same nationally. Our state mandates a balanced budget and this governor will not allow the congress to raise taxes and to achieve this he cuts spending. Now some don't like this because it cuts into their fifedom. In the end we the people of Texas dictate to our politicians how we want it done and this governor listens! I want this governor to stay in Texas!!

Can only imagine what he would do on immigration.

6. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Hes definantly the bees knees next to what Md has...our useless POS cuts education funding and ups tuition of the colleges then gives illegal aliens reduced in-state citizen discounted prices...it makes me sick...if Rick Perry would use an iron fist to defend our borders, i'm onboard with him big time!

7. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I like how he has trimmed costs and not raised taxes. I also love that he has implemented a new Loser Pays law for frivolous lawsuits. He is a good speaker, and I'm watching him. So far, so good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.