1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rick for pres

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by glock22, Feb 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glock22

glock22 TS Member

I like Rick for pres

2. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Please state why? I put up 3 fair questions on the other thread and got 2 1/2 blanks. What does "Rick" have for domestic policy or foreign policy or most importantly right now, economic policy that will resonate with the Nation.

3. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Sorry, I don't have the time.

Rick in MT

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Rick, Compared to what we have now, any short answer will do.

5. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

1 Rick is the pick of the Conservative's Conservative who has 40 years in the study of Conservative politics and protecting the Constitution.

2 Rick has a good understanding of world issues and the problems that lie there
    in and he realiizes that the world view can change in minutes or seconds and there really is no diehard solution to world's politcal problems.

3 Rick is pensive and although he has supported some 'fluff' which is not unConstituional, he knows where to draw the line on Government mandates which are unConstitutional.

6. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Thank you rpeerless for putting up real talking points in favor of conservative positions. I have to disagree with #2, based on what he has said publicly. On the other hand he has clearly championed the position of what Govt. should be not interfereing with.

7. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Rick who?

8. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

TinMan88, respectfully, while Santorum may have a stauch stand which is good, I would say that he knows there are no set, formula or pat solutions to the world's politcal problems.

9. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

rpeerless, I feel there has been little time for the candidates to get into the deeper side of tackling the problems that (a) president should address. Not just bickering points. Santorum wants to meddle in the middle east. Paul wants to hold our money system accountable. Both topics can't be covered in a sound bite.

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Another reason.

Rick has not banned guns.

Mitt for Brains has.

11. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Nor does he change his stance based upon the audience he is speaking to.....

12. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Santorum UP BIG-Rasmussen

13. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

JF,

What's a "Sanitorium", sounds like a tuberculocus institution?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.