1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rick Barker

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by jbailey, Dec 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbailey

jbailey Active Member

Rick I thought I would remind you that you should never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. The same would apply to arguing with Retards. And also the 50% of people that graduated in the bottom half of their class. There's a lot of them out there.

Your buddy
    Jeff

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Yeah, don't argue with our only resident hero. He's not that bright, but he was the youngest "selectee" to Hamburger University.

Sieg Hamburger! No Guns For You!

[​IMG]

3. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Give 'em hell Rick.

4. schneep

schneep Member

\Rick Barfy doesn't have the testicular fortitude

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Looks like the guys in the white suits must have captured Gene

6. Straight50

Straight50 Member

Whats that mean schneep????? You use that phrase over and over! WHAT are you trying to say????? If thats true Cat, they must be trying to humor him! They gave him a microphone and didn't bother to cuff him. ?????

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

"Whats that mean schneep????? "

Straight50,

He voted for Obama. Need I say more?

8. schneep

schneep Member

Barfy, have you been a total jackass your entire life or did that just start ?

Gutless and nutless

9. Ponytail in WI

Ponytail in WI TS Member

You're correct Jeff on that latter half, actually latter 1/3 we call teachers!

Rick

10. schneep

schneep Member

You can't even compete Barfy, I will be around to splatter you on a regular basis. Maybe you will get a set someday.

11. schneep

schneep Member

I seee you are not only funny but delusional. But thats ok, you might grow up some day. (even though that is highly unlikely) Say hi to your gunless gutless butt buddie Galt I am sure you and he will be spending the night in each others arms in your girly cave. If you are like gunless/gutless you have your pm shut-off. So you have a happy new year in your little world, regardless of which rock it is under.

12. beeper

beeper Member

Rick.... I'll stick up for you! By the way, what's this all about? I'm marinating my ribs for tonight and will soon start on the pitcher of Pina Coladas. Don't know if my amusement will be watching the Big Apple droip on TV or reading insanity onn TS.com.

the Beeper

13. schneep

schneep Member

Barfy, Happy New Year jackass I would have to cut my head off to lower my IQ to 50, too bad for you that your's is so low, but then again, with your head up your arse I would expect nothing more.
    Like I said in an earlier post, I will be back now and then to try to make a man out of you. I know it won't be easy, but even a mouth breather like you deserves a little help now and then.

You are entertaining though :) and I am glad ya finally threw away the old tube tv and rabbit ears. Enjoy your dandelion wine though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.