1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

richland supply web site ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Big Al 29, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

Negative.

You have to call for price and availibility.

Do a Google search on Richland Shooter Supply in Richland PA. It will give you the address and phone number.

Jim is the owner. He is a great guy and will talk to you as long as you need.

Its real easy to load your stuff too. His parking lot ends at the warehouse. Youjust back your truck up and load up. If you have a lot, he can use the skid loader and drop it right on.

BEST PRICES IN PA in my opinion. I would love to see the store with better prices than Jim's.

2. dedpair

dedpair Active Member

He barely has running water and electric...lol...seriously though Jim's a great guy and usually has some good prices. You could also try Shydasgunshop.com about 20 minutes from there.

Jeff G

3. Mac V

Mac V Guest

<blockquote>"BEST PRICES IN PA in my opinion. I would love to see the store with better prices than Jim's."</blockquote>

Just based on the prices that have been posted here over the past several days and on the prices I have personal experience with, I'd say that Brian at Shyda's has lower prices on a lot of things...powder, wads, primers to name a few.

Mike

4. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

SHyda's has better prices than Richland??

Really... I got to call them for prices then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.