1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Richard Marshall, Jr. Clinic

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by colobiggun, Apr 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. colobiggun

colobiggun Active Member

Just spent the past three days watching my daughter attend a Richard Marshall Jr. clinic and cannot express how impressed I was with him and his teaching methods. The class consisted of eight students that ranged from 25+ years of shooting experience to one brand new shooter (literally), and each one came away with valuable lessons and improved shooting. Rick was able to adapt to each one seamlessly with his down to earth style and personality.

What impressed me the most was watching him transform a close minded 13 year old boy who insisted "he can't" change the first day, into a delighted young man that ran his first ever 50 in doubles on the third day. He even weathered my daughters mood swings and came within one target of owing her a new pair of tennis shoes when he bet her she could not run 25 from the 25 yard line.

Anyone interested in improving their shooting should consider giving Rick a call. I'm glad we did.

2. aaastalker

aaastalker TS Member

I recently met Richard at the 2007 Grand in the Krieghoff Vendors area.

He is a true professional and a very pleasant individual.

There are a few coaches that would be considered worth paying the price of admission to take their class, he is one of them.

AAA

3. AZ

AZ Member

DITTO TO AAA !!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

richard marshal jr shooting tips

richard marshall jr

richard marshall jr trap shooting

richard marshall trapshooter