1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Richard Marshall Clinic Toad Harbor G.C. NY.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by powder-em, Feb 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. powder-em

powder-em Member

Richard Marshall Jr. will be teaching a two day Trapshooting clinic at Toad Harbor Gun Club Parish NY. May 8 & 9 2007. If you follow the top shooters you sure know the name. Ten shooters maximum for this clinic so everyone gets his full attention. Three spots still open at this time. The cost is 300.00 per person, junior and sub juniors half price, each shooter is responsible for his or her own targets and shells. Anyone looking to bring your shooting to the next level now is the time. Please email me at the above address (drop the X's) and I can give additional information or my phone number. Looking forward to a great two days of shooting and information. Thanks Dave McCrea

2. claybuster77

claybuster77 Member

Dave, email sent. Dan Little

3. antique

antique TS Member

One hell of a shooter you should learn something from him.Jim Burk

4. powder-em

powder-em Member

Anyone intrested let me know. Several guys thinking about it. Only two spots left!!! Thanks Dave

5. powder-em

powder-em Member

6. powder-em

powder-em Member

Thanks guys for all the interest in this clinic. It filled up today. I would be willing to put a couple people on a cancel list if you would like, but no promises. Thanks Dave McCrea

7. guncase

guncase TS Member

I once shot at this club,,, If you can break them all here, you can win any shoot anywhere!! Great people,, tough targets!! One needs the skills that Ricky can teach you!!
    Paul

8. powder-em

powder-em Member

We can take one more shooter. One guy had to back out. With the way Rick is winning, now is the time.. Contact me Dave

9. powder-em

powder-em Member

10. powder-em

powder-em Member

11. antique

antique TS Member

He is the best out there right now.Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.