1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Richard Lugar running again

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by b12, Feb 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Well Richard Lugar of Indiana is running for office again. Just to show you how dumb hoosier's are. Lugar sold his property in 1977 when he first got elected to office. He has held office every since. He has not own or lived in Indiana since then. Their is a loophole in the law that says if your interest is for Indiana you can hold office by representing Indiana.
    Almost same thing Coats did. Came back after 17yrs to take office again. What a bunch of stupid hoosiers called voters.
    Lugar has been living with his girl friend for the last several years in Virgina just below DC. These crazys in Indiana helped put in Obams in 08. All you have to tell them is you will put some money in their pocket and they will fall over backwards to vote for you. Even though Pitch the Mitch gave millions in grants to huge industries when within 30 days the big industries laid off thousands. Wild Bill

2. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

Spoken like a true Hoosier.

3. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Dick Luger needs to be replaced.

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

He's just holding the spot open for Republicans for another 6 years, while MIKE PENCE wins and serves out his two terms as Governor.

Then you will find out what a REAL conservative Senator looks like.

5. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

This guy needs to be sent home for good-Bad news! I would vote for a Dem against this clown if he were honest

6. Steve A.

Steve A. Member

"Lugar manages his family's 604-acre (2.4 kmĀ²) Marion County (Indiana) corn, soybean and tree farm." "He married Charlene Smeltzer on 8, 1956, and the couple has four sons and thirteen grandchildren." Not arguing that the original information in the first thread is not accurate but............. However, I also do intend to vote for him again this time and have always done so before.

7. Steve A.

Steve A. Member

Sorry -- should read "DO NOT INTEND" to vote for him again

8. spritc

spritc Active Member

You know he's (Rep.)been in Wash. too long when he votes against reciprocity and the Dem. (Bayh) votes for it. He has to go!

9. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Information came from Mark Levin radio show. I have found his information on this to be spot on. I have never heard him being disputed.
    He did mention the farm in Indiana. He must be damn good to slip in and out of Indiana without anyone ever seeing him do any farming or the managing of it. Wild Bill

10. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Well what are we going to do about it? Oh Lugar has competition in the primary this year. I've volunteered to work on Richard Mourdach's campaign. Don't know what they'll be having me do, but I told em I'm here to help.

Lugar needs to go! He stopped being conservative 20 years ago. The NRA has him with a D+ rating and Gun Owners of American have given him an F. For that alone he needs to go, then you know he was cosponsor with Dickh*ad Durbin of the "Dream Act".

The time to beat ole Lugar is in the primary. Hopefully most of the moderates who are likely to vote for old Dick will sit the primary out. Now is the time. I doubt if old Lugar could even find Indiana on a map.

Volunteer, donate money, get rid of the miserable sob. Don't sit on the sidelines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.