1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

RICHARD A. ANDERSON

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mizzou, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mizzou

mizzou TS Member

Congratulations on your yardage group win in the Nitro 27 handicap (25-26)..You must be shooting the Kolar well..Does this mean that the beautiful Model 12 of yours stays in the closet? Or you could send it to me..Nice shooting Dick..It was great to see your name out there...Dave

2. JRWolf

JRWolf TS Member

Dick, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! Long time no see. Been buisy farming and working lots of OT. Getting ready for elk hunt now. Wont be long and I will be callin coyotes again. Had a great year last year callin. Hope to see you soon.

JRWolf

3. rich A

rich A TS Member

Thanks Dave and JR. It was nice to win two days before I turned a Sr. Vet. Dave, my old Model 12 is like me, retired for some time now. Put away needing a new ring and all the other parts to tighten it up again. Not quite as new looking, but not to bad. The boys have their eye on it already. JR, are you still using that fancy electronic call? Great to hear from you. Dick

4. KW post 5

KW post 5 TS Member

Great job Richard never had any doubt you can do it Hope to see you at the Joe Morre Shoot Kevin

5. butcher

butcher Member

Couldn't happen to a nicer fellow. Good shooting Dick.

Don

6. JRWolf

JRWolf TS Member

Yes Dick, I am. Also using mouth calls and works well. Taking them with me to Colorado in a few weeks also. Yes, Mr. Anderson is a Class Act!! and has a wonderful wife too.

JR

7. j l c

j l c TS Member

LASTGUN - Great shooting! What a way to top your season !! I'll bet Carolyn was on the edge of her seat before this was over. Again congratulations-Crank

8. butcher

butcher Member

Forgot about his lovely wife. You got that right. Both are a class act.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.