1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Rich Bullard Recent Purchase on TS

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Hogsan, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hogsan

Hogsan TS Member

0   0   0

In todays world it is necesary to be careful with every purchase. I had talked with Rich Bullard several weeks ago about a posting (Perrazi barrel) that I had for sale. His assistance was very helpful. I am converting a type 3 MX 8 to a Type 4 by either changing the lug or fitting a type 4 barrel. Either way was in need of Type 4 forend Iron. It is out there but without being up close you cannot be sure of condition. I called Rich and deal was made with the understanding the Iron for sale was in excellent condition.
    Iron was received today with every piece included and in excellent condition.

Thank You Rich

Jim Olin
  2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Active Member

0   0   0

Rich has always gotten good reviews. Nice job
  3. trucker1

trucker1 TS Member

0   0   0

Rich is a great man to deal with, not a bad shot by the way
  4. Guy

Guy Member

0   0   0

If he was only alittle better lookin'.....
  5. UtahYork

UtahYork Member

0   0   0

Just recently bought O/U barrels from Mr. Bullard. He is very easy to deal with and has a wealth of knowledge that he shares freely. He will get my business again.
  6. px8

px8 TS Member

0   0   0

I recentle purchase Perazzi barrels from Rich Bullard his stand up guy.Thanks Rich, Joe from NJ
  7. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Did you see his last picture he posted? He is getting a fat head.
  8. bmclane

bmclane TS Member

0   0   0

Gotta chime in here.

Rich is very detailed and a good communicator. What I have bought from him was exactly as advertised and priced right.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.