1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rich Bullard and a Barrel Deal !!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chugiakshooter, Dec 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chugiakshooter

Chugiakshooter Member

I have been looking for a barrel for a DB-81,and Rich put a deal together that worked out perfect.I have talked to him on the phone at great depth on Perrazi guns and learned alot.Thanks again Rich the deal was great.

Ben Olsen

2. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

I also had a good trigger deal with him !!Joe

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Rich.. being the GREAT guy that he is.. and our All-American shooter for many years.. Has a shooters quirk about him.. He like the long.. straight runs.. In satisfied customers.. He's got a run of about 877..100% hits.. with no chips.. and no errors.. I hear from Santa.. that Rich is looking for his 1000 straight pin of satisfied customers.. He's working hard to get it..
    I've had a pile of deals with Rich..and each and every one is just as good as the last.. or better.. Happy New Year everyone.. All Good.. Mike

4. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Wow, when I first saw the thread name, I got scared that something had gone terribly wrong and that I would have to sic Leo onto Rich....good to know that all is well and Rich won't have to be looking over his shoulder. (really this is just a bump for a nice guy, happy new year, Rich)

5. lilbug

lilbug TS Member

If any one of you out there ever get a chance to meet Rich do so. What a pure happy gentleman he is. Happy New Year to Rich and all.

Lisa and Harvey Isom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.