1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rib height of mx10 vs mx2000rs

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by moron, May 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moron

moron TS Member

ttt

2. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

and aren't the pictures of the combos on the web and in the catalog misplaced? (page 114) They don't seem to match at all.

Neil

3. Capt. Jack

Capt. Jack TS Member

I'm not sure the RS models have a higher rib than the MX10 Top single. I just bought an MX10 Top Single Combo and comparing it to my friends MX10RS it's hard to judge the height on the single barrels, but on my O/U barrels the rib on my MX10 is taller than the O/U rib on the MX10RS. I get the same sight picture on both barrels.

If someone could tell me how to measure the difference on the single barrels I'll do it the next time I see my fried and report back.

Jack Foster Tucson

4. doug gray

doug gray TS Member

Stubs and others: Ray is correct and should know, the 10 Top Single is about 1/4" taller than the the 10 or 2000 RS. The 2005 is 5/8" taller than the RS and the same (basically) as the Trap Special. DGG

5. moron

moron TS Member

Do I understand this correctly? If you put a top single in place of a RS unsingle you would have to raise the comb for the same sight picture?

6. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

generally, yes... best idea for me is to measure the height from the bottom barrel to the top of the rib. or what takes the place of the bottom barrel on an unsingle. That gives you a pretty good dimension for comparison. When I talked to Perazzi USA they just gave me the height from the barrel. Very confusing...for example, my DB-81 o/u barrels on my mx-15 require .4 for shims to get the same sight picture...

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

perazzi mx1o rib height