1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rhino chokes, still in business?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ClaySmoke, Sep 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

Does anyone know if Rhino Chokes in Florida is still in business? A friend of mine placed an order for a set of stingers back in April, talked to them a few times on the phone and they told him they were having some delays in getting him the stingers, and now we cannot reach anyone at the company. If anyone has any info, please PM me. Thanks. Garrett

2. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Deal with Briley. Joe promises the world and delivers zero. Don't keep wasting your time. He will string you along for a year if you let him. Piss poor management.

3. skeeter1956

skeeter1956 Member

a mate of mine bought a set of stingers in about feb when they turned up there were no 28g, after a lot of unanswered e'mails he was told that they were getting some made and there was a problem getting them anodised . a heap more unanswered emails and two international calls later they turned up in september. thats 8 or 9 months... pretty ordinary buisness practice i think. i wouldnt deal with them i like the product but not the hassles getting them

4. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

They shouldn't be.

5. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

Skeeter, that's the same problem he's dealing with right now. Paid for a set of stingers back in April, and still doesn't have them...and they won't answer the phone so he can get a refund of his money. He has already went and bought a full set of Briley full-length tubes. So if anyone has a different number to get a hold of these guys at, please PM me with it. Thanks. Garrett

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

is rhino chokes out of business