1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

RHINO CHOKE TUBES BEWARE

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by BLACKDOG, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BLACKDOG

BLACKDOG TS Member

Any one else has troubles with the Rhino Choke Tube co. a friend of mine sent a 20ga. Remington 870 to have barrel and choke tube work done. For the first four week's did nothing. A couple of times they where not-sure it was there, however he had UPS verification someone signed for it. After asking to talk with owner at least 12 times he was left on hold. Finally he did get gun back, was charged for 10 rounds of special ammo that he did not get. They took his OLD choke tube and keep it, by the way it was a Rhino tube also. Kept his scope covers and wanted to charge him shipping to return the choke tube and scope covers. If I did not know him well enough, I would have a hard time believing this story. BE CAREFUL WITH THESE PEOPLE

2. BLACKDOG

BLACKDOG TS Member

Any one else has troubles with the Rhino Choke Tube co. a friend of mine sent a 20ga. Remington 870 to have barrel and choke tube work done. For the first four week's did nothing. A couple of times they where not-sure it was there, however he had UPS verification someone signed for it. After asking to talk with owner at least 12 times he was left on hold. Finally he did get gun back, was charged for 10 rounds of special ammo that he did not get. They took his OLD choke tube and keep it, by the way it was a Rhino tube also. Kept his scope covers and wanted to charge him shipping to return the choke tube and scope covers. If I did not know him well enough, I would have a hard time believing this story. BE CAREFUL WITH THESE PEOPLE

3. BLACKDOG

BLACKDOG TS Member

4. SShooterZ

SShooterZ Member

So what are you trying to say?

5. BAP

BAP TS Member

I've ordered his tubes on three occasions and havew received excellent service. Also the tubes patterened very nicely although a bit tight. Bill Parson Jr.

6. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

good results here - Joe is a piece of work at times though- lol

if you want to know the real deal- ask for his wife

regards from Iowa

Gene

7. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Heard he never was married to Janet or whatever her name is.

8. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

I got great service from them. I spoke to the owner when I called, after answering a few questions, he set me up with the choke I needed and it was here in three days.

No problems here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

rhino choke tubes in remington 870