1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

RGS Gun Cleaner

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by RGS Guy, Dec 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RGS Guy

RGS Guy TS Member

0   0   0

Jan 29, 1998
    I would like to thank all of my regular customers, and those who have inquired about RGS.

I would also like to thank Ron & Patty Young, and all of my dealers & distributors for doing such a good job promoting the product. Top Line Porting was sold at the 06 Grand to Dave DeBarry, and he continues to sell the product. Also; Battenfield Sporting Goods, and Tom Larkin (Stock shot) sell RGS at major shoots.

RGS has been extremely well received, and over the years has proven to be the absolute easiest and best shotgun cleaner on the market. (This according to our customers)

RGS is the only product that quickly & easily removes all fouling and plastic from your barrel. Everyone that has used it comes back for more.

If you need product immediately, you can get it direct from me at West Bend Sports, Inc. 262 338-2999

We will soon have a web site completed for more detailed information on this fine product. www.rgsguncleaner.com is now under construction.

Thanks Again
    Nick & Mary Thanos
    West Bend Sports, Inc.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

rgs gun cleaner