1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

RFID chips in guns... It's here...

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Jul 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2011/07/29/chiappa-adding-rfid-chips-to-their-guns-mks-suggests-concerned-consumers-wrap-the-revolver-and-their-head-in-aluminum-foil/

Chiappa has released a press statement that they are now imbedding RFID chips in the grips of their guns.

This has alarmed a lot of people.

MKS, the US importer, snottily suggested anyone upset by this wrap their gun and head in tinfoil.

While the RFID chip might be used only for inventory control, and it is easily pried out of the grip, the issue is that it sets a bad precedent for the anti's, who may demand an RFID chip imbedded so it cannot be removed or make it a crime to remove it.

Anyway, passing this along to keep folks here informed.

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Take grips off,spray the chip with water, put in the microwave oven, then put back in the gun

3. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

RB-you do like you say,Ill just forget the company exists!

4. GW22

GW22 Active Member

File them under DTM -- DEAD TO ME.

Like GM.

-Gary

5. 221

221 Banned User Banned TS Supporters

It's a little late to be worrying about RFID's at this stage of the game.......most would be shocked if they were to know how many you are carrying around every day. Got any money in your wallet? Any new clothes? Any plastic in your wallet? Tried to steal linen from a high class hotel lately. Have a passport? EZ Pass for toll roads. How many of you give out your SS#?....don't matter everyones got it anyway.

You could demag all the plastic in your wallet, your drivers license, your CCW license. Your credit cards won't work if scanned anymore.....just a little inconvenience for the cashier to key in your numbers. Gettin the chip out of your jeans may take a little doings. Even our new cars are rattin us out.

AAAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDD.....YA'LL GOT A CELL PHONE.

I rented a backhoe a few years ago and they ask for your drivers license and your credit card. The counter guy scanned my drivers license in a scanner just like a cc reader......that ain't happening again.

This may be a little late......but we..... been had. We swallowed this shit .....hook line and sinker. We might as well surrender and get it over with.....at the rate we're going, we already gave up...we just don't know it yet.
    [​IMG]

6. cnsane

cnsane Member

I actually enjoy the "Age of Survelliance" because it cuts both ways. It has turned the cops from "one lies and the other swears to it" to "let's take a look at the squad car and conveniance store videos and see the Judge explain why the cops didn't just commit perjury, they're only mistaken about the Truth". I love it when $h!+ gets rammed right back up the asses who pushed for it in the first place.

7. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

On the average you have been on a 100 cameras a day, according to some stats. I think "BIG BROTHER" has arrived...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.