1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rezin Virgin of Ky. Passes 1943-2007

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Smart Mart, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smart Mart

Smart Mart TS Member

Eastern Ky. lost another good friend and trap shooter this week. His brother Ron who shot with him took Rezin to the trap field right up to the end. We will miss this big guy and his big smile. Thanks Ron for bring him out so his trap shooting friends could talk with him. Rezin beat some of the best shooters around.I'll miss my friend as I'm sure Ron will to.LATER BIG GUY, YOUR FRIEND MIKE.

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Mike, we are all very sorry for Ron's and your loss. Put a picture of that big smile up somewhere in your club. It's a nice memory to have.

3. Smart Mart

Smart Mart TS Member

Just a story that I would get Rezin to tell. Years back in Rezin's youth he was shooting in hillside shoots around his home with a single barrel 37 winchester.We had a guy named Curt Kazee who traveled all around to the big games.One day while Rezin was beating him, he walks over and said BOY what will you take for that old winchester. Rezin said Curt what would you want with this old gun,Curt said I would wrap it right around that electric pole and it will never beat me again.Curt never owned the gun.

4. Smart Mart

Smart Mart TS Member

Yes it was brothers. I know Rezin shot at Yankee Hill so I would say he shot at Pike County also.

5. Smart Mart

Smart Mart TS Member

Thanks Gary. Rezin also loved to shoot at Lynn Creek , Missouri and winning there shot gun prizes. The last one he won was a 391.

6. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Sorry to hear the passing of another trapshooter it looks like Rezin got to go to the shoots and be with friends up to the end.

Im sure I would had to met him also.

Foghorn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.