1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

rex powder

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Simon Engraving, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simon Engraving

Simon Engraving Active Member

hi and happy happy new year. looking for a supplier that carries rex powder. graffs does not have it antmore. thnks howard

2. BrowningGuy

BrowningGuy Member

they dont make it anymore, if graffs is out its all gone. bought 25 at grand and they only have like 10 left.

3. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

The powder side of the factory has been closed down. You can look it up on their web site. They have been having trouble for years.

Ajax

4. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

I thought the powder was manufactured in Hungry and imported to the states. And will only manufacture if there is large enough shipment so their needs to be enough dealers to purschase large guanities. Now the supply is depleeted I imagine the the state side manufactures made sure no more at the prices Rex sold for is not going to happen again. I still have a large supply cause at the prices it was selling for that I new the big boys would not let it go on as far as importing.Cutting into their sales. Bill

5. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

It was manufactured in Hungary, but they are a multi-level company. They have had trouble with pollution since WW11 and finally the government shut the powder side of the plant down. The fertilizer side is still running. The web site was in English, as well as Hungarian. Pretty interesting.

Ajax

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.