1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Rex II and Nobelsport Style Hulls

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by GoldEx, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Anybody using Rex II and Downrange DR-XXL orange wads and 1 1/8? If so, would you share some data?

Jeff

2. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Never heard of an XX orange wad, but go here and interpolate.

Buz

3. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Ok, they are DR-XXL orange wads. I changed it for you in my original post. Anyone who uses these wads knows which ones I was talking about.

Jeff

4. 1brucem

1brucem TS Member

Hi Jeff, I have used the xxl a lot, and have tried them with more than one oz. of shoot with little success. I have found that windjammer replacements work well with Rex two and the 1 an 1/8 oz. load in the chedditte type hulls as Rex 11 is very bulky and will handle filling the large hulls up. I love the xxl for 3/4 or 15/16 of an oz. Good luck and if your successful with the xxl (it cocked too frequently in your application for me with a P.W. loader) let me know how you did it. Bruce

5. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Bruce -

Are you referring to the orange or the pink XXL? The pink is designed for lighter loads.

Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.