1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Revsublime!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by cableguy, Aug 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cableguy

cableguy TS Member

Rev,
    You shoot at Granite Falls just outside of Marysville, right? I have some questions about your club. Could you please e-mail me? yy.shawnthecableguyatyahoodotcom.yy

Thanks!
    Shawn

2. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

Close cableguy...I shoot at Kenmore about 20-30 miles south-west of granite falls.

I've yet to make it to Granite to shoot.

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

flincher I doubt it- thats why I spelled it the way I did- lmao

regards from Iowa

Gene

4. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

Gene is sad because his obsession with BigAl isn't garnering much support from the trap shooters.

These homo-erotic obsessions are a bit troubling...makes you wanna think twice about bending over and picking up those pretty sts hulls lying about the field.

5. cableguy

cableguy TS Member

Gene,
    As the original post plainly says, I'm looking for info on a specific club. Not trying to arrange a rendezvous. It was a request to a specific individual, yet you have managed to stick your nose in where it doesn't belong and (figuratively) open your mouth when your opinion wasn't asked for. You also called me(and revsublime) an idiot. As I said in another post, "When the name calling starts, the argument is lost". There are many ways that I could respond to this, but, I'm not going to stoop to your level other than to say, go away little boy, you're bothering me.

revsublime, please e-mail me anyway, when you get a chance. Maybe Kenmore will have what I'm looking for. I'll be checking their website.

'regards'

Shawn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.