1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reviews

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by FloridaTrapper, Dec 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FloridaTrapper

FloridaTrapper TS Member

I know there was a notice that came with my new average card that reviews would be done later. Was just curious how much later? I had fulfilled my requirement for a review on October 11, that was over two months ago.

2. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

If they perform a review on your handicap scores, you'll never know they did it unless you all of a sudden receive a notice that they are going to reduce your yardage due to the review. If you have shot well, but not well enough for a punch, you won't hear from the ATA.

3. Gunnerandbabe

Gunnerandbabe TS Member

Some of us don't want you standing any closer. Jess

4. FloridaTrapper

FloridaTrapper TS Member

LMAO...With the developing cataracts, I don't think it will make any difference Jess....Buck043...If you review your records under shooter information, you can tell if you had a review....

5. Bucko43

Florida,

Exactly where do I look for this review information?
    I just went and looked in the ATA website and didn't see anything about a review.

I've shot 3800 handicap birds, don't see anything...

6. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

See the link above for the rule book quote on 1000 target review. You need 1000 Handicap targets and at least 500 16 yard targets in the current and previous target year combined.

7. phirel

phirel TS Member

The computer does review every 1000 handicap targets that are entered into the computer. The order of the scores on your card may not be the order they are entered into the computer. After each review the computer counter is reset to 0. If you do not know when you had your last review, you would not know how far your counter has advanced in the computer. Some shooter classification programs will show where your counter is currently set. If you come to the Dixie Grand, stop by classification when we are not too busy and I will tell you where your counter is set in the ATA computer.

Pat Ireland

8. Bucko43

Shawn,
    Thanks for answering my question. I did exactly what you wrote and found it "No problem". I see that I was last reviewed in November 2007. It states "within norm of ability".

Thanks again,

Kevin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.