1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reviews on New BT-99 AR (Adjustable Rib)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JD Jake, Jan 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JD Jake

JD Jake Member

Anyone have one of these?

How do you like it?

Is it worth the money?

Thanks,

JD

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Is it new?

3. JD Jake

JD Jake Member

The BT-99-AR that I'm referring to is a limited run gun offered exclusively through Monsoor's Sport Shop in La Crosse, WI.

4. racer

racer TS Member

Jd- not sure about the sport shop offer- I thought I saw them on display at the 2007 Grand. Lots of BT's out there shooting. Dan

5. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

I don't own one, but handled one this past fall. I was immediately caught by the different rib, and was sure it was a browning. I went over to the guy who had brought it and he let me check it out. I was hoping it was a 100, but 99 ar is what it was. It is supposedly set up the same as the 100 minus the obvious adjustable rib and non droppable trigger. I liked the gun, and would probably by one if the price was right, but would prefer a decent 100. The guy who had it was looking for a 100 when he came across this. He had to order it out of state and had it shipped. There aren't a whole lot of them from what he said and I believe he told me he payed 2100. It was definitely a nice gun if your looking for a 100 but not completely against a different gun, it sure is nice.

6. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Yes they are a special run Browning that is being offered by a few dealers. Just think of it as a 99+ without the cheesey recoil system. The other great thing is that it is available without all of those useless holes in the barrel.

They are nice shooters and you can get POI adjustments in the 60/40 to 80/20 area. Have a reputable stock guy install a adjustable comb and you'll be in business.

BTW, they are available with either a 32" or 34" barrel.

ec90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
bt 99 ar manual
bt 99 ar trap guns

bt 99 reviews

bt 99ar reviews

bt-99 reviews

bt99 ar reviews
bt99 reviews
how to adjust rib on browning bt99 ar