1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Review of Leo Harrison Video?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gyrine, Apr 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

Anybody had a chance to view the new Leo Harrison shooting videos? What do you think?

2. Pipe Layer

Pipe Layer Well-Known Member

A Lot of good information. Leo did a great job and I feel I got my moneys worth.

Terry Dean

3. Bird Grinder

Bird Grinder Member

I think Leos is one of the best.

4. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

It took me three clinics with Leo to break most bad habits, Karla also offers great advise.

I'm ordering the CD for a re-fresher.

5. dverna

dverna Active Member

Expensive but worth it.

He is even better in person. If get a chance to attend one of his clinics, do so.

Don Verna

6. Lurefish

Lurefish Member

Nicely done, a must have. I liked both DVD's but for me the doubles really hit home with the gun hold points and why. A real bargain to own a series of DVD's by one of the greatest shooters of our time.

Ken Jeffries

7. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

I had a chance to chat with Leo at the Spring Grand. I was impressed with what a nice down to earth guy he was. I was going to buy the DVD's but I don't shoot doubles and I had to buy both DVD's. I am looking to pick up the SBT one on TSC when they start showing up for sale. Thanks for the info guys. Rich

8. ClaySmoke

ClaySmoke Member

Leo's videos are great. He does a very nice job of not only showing you how he does things, but backs every one of them up with sound reasons to support his practices. I benefitted from watching him explain his hold points and eye focus points for each discipline as well. They are expensive, but well worth the money. Also, I feel that they are a valuable asset in that you can review the videos both before and after trying to incorporate what you've learned from the videos on the field. Garrett

9. Hardage

Hardage TS Member

I will admit to all that I am not a competetive trapshooter. I shoot sporting clays but bought this dvd series to help me understand and learn an approach to the trap style shots seen on a sporting course. I practice by setting the trap in manual mode first and walking around at the 27 yard line to just work angles. I was very pleased to find how much easier it was to be confident of my approach to this target that so many non-trapshooters seem to feel is a "gimme" shot. They usually miss. Leo's advice on hold points and where to adjust my visual focus to pick up the target were well worth the price to me even as a non ATA shooter. Last Saturday I went out and just plastered targets at about the 30 yard mark on our field. Sure I missed a few...but not many and I knew why I missed which made the dvd's even more valuable.

Joe Hardage

10. clayman51

clayman51 Member

I just ordered one for use in our AIM youth shooting program. I think it is the best training tool one could have. We teach this out on the line but having it for viewing to illustrate what you are teaching is the best of all worlds.

Looking forward to it

Dennis Menning
    Aim Coach

11. War Wagon

War Wagon Member

How is Leo doing ? Is the arm mending ?

12. seitz t22

seitz t22 TS Member

Great video just like taking his clinic but more information.

13. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Leo is shooting again. But his hand still hurts when he tries to bring the gun in the way he normally does, from what I am told.

14. awbenz

awbenz TS Member

I feel it is the best i have seen. Leo is laid back, down to earth, simple things to work on. worth every cent. Allen

15. Dusted1

Dusted1 TS Member

Where can you buy the DVD's and how much do they cost?

16. trapshooterjoe7

trapshooterjoe7 Member

sunrise productions is selling them, i don't have a link..

17. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Recurvy,

I know Leo pulls in tight, I do too, It does put stress on things.

18. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Poor Leo, won the Singles, the Handicap and came in Runnerup in the Doubles at the Southern Grand. He must really be hurtin'!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

beretta leo harrison iii

leo harrison eye hold for trap shooting

leo harrison trap shooting

leo harrison video