1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Review for http://billydsupplies.com/

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by skeet_man, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Just thought I'd take a minute to share my experience w/ billydsupplies.com. He sells shotgun hulls on his website.

Process couldn't have been any more straight forward or easy. Placed my order at 10:54am Monday. By 12:33pm that day, they were in the mail, and by noon today, they were delivered. 48hrs from order to delivery from MT is pretty dang good!

Hulls exactly as advertised, and for a better price than I could find them anywhere else.

2. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Could be deals with the 20 and 12 gauge, but...

Maybe I'm missing something, but ran the numbers on the 28 gauge hulls he was selling. I'm better off buying a case of shells and using the hulls for reloading. I did not include the cost of shipping.

3. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Way to high on all prices. I bought athousand STS 12ga on this site for 50 plus shipping. He wants $110. Just my thoughts.

Chuck

4. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

The hulls I bought were STS 410s @ 10c/ea plus shipping. Didn't really care about any of the other ones since I didn't need them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

billydsupplies reviews