1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reuters article on Kim Rhode today

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by rhymeswithorange, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

Click on the link above

Dave Eberhart

2. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

What a great story! Anyone know what Kim does for a living? Practicing 7 days per week shooting 2-4 flats per day must get expensive!

3. dave-320c

dave-320c Well-Known Member

She has sponsors

4. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

She is studing veterinary medicine at Cal Poly in Pomona. Guess that's what she'll do eventually.

Keller

5. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Thank You Dave for the interesting story!!! I'll be rooting her on this year. break em all Jeff

6. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

Kim is a very personable lady. I met her at Redlands once. The pile of empty shells that she and her colleagues left behind was impressive! The shell vultures were quick on the scene:) I'll be rooting for her as well! I hope she makes the trap team too.

7. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Olympic Medalist Kim Rhode on Prep for London Games

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ienek-MmhJk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kim Rhodes will be competing in the Olympic Skeet event in 2012, where she hopes to break an Olympic record by winning five medals in five different Olympic Games. She talks with Phil Bourjaily about her practice routine and prep work

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.