1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Retro Trap Conversions

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Baber, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baber

Baber TS Member

Any one have any expirence with the conversion of Winchester hand load traps? Thinking about buying one.

Tom

2. Arkie

Arkie Member

We have two of them they are very good. The biggest thing is to keep them clean. After you get the target knives set for the thickness of the target you can only use that brand of targets. But for a small club or personal use they are worth the money. If you have any ques. to ask you can call me 217-556-9925 or 217-532-2589. The biggest thing if you have to order parts the shipping from Can. is not cheap.

3. Steve101

Steve101 TS Member

Our club has been using one for over a year and have thrown 30 to 40 thousand targets with it.The Retro works great. Easy to setup and just requires some lubrication of the gear drive. We just purchased a second Retro and the 2 stack doubles unit. Ian at Western Retro is also very good to deal with.
    Steve.

4. traploader

traploader Member

Thanks guys for your kind words. Tom, I'd be happy to talk to you. Drop me an email.

5. Baber

Baber TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.