1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Retiming Ejectors ???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Browning Guy, Jun 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Browning Guy

Browning Guy TS Member

My 101 Diamond Grade will sometimes be hard to open half way and it tries to eject then. It does it sometimes, but not all the time. I was on the Wrights Gun Shop website and they said that they retime ejectors for 101s and that they were notorious for that. Has anybody had this problem or had this done?Will it help my problem? It also will think that it's been shot and I will have nothing at the trigger, no dent in the shell, and when I open it it ejects the unfired shell. Does anybody specialize in 101 DGs? I need some help. This gun has been shot a LOT, and as far as I know, it has never been rebuilt. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks, B.G.

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

I have put a lot of ejector trip rods in 101's. Make sure they are not in a bind, and that the tip inside the actiion is not worn. Proper lube helps, but they seem to use trip rods.

3. junior winner

junior winner TS Member

stu wright is the person i would trust with my gun he just put a gracoil on my xt and i shoot his chokes if you want your gun to work stu is the man

4. Duck

Duck Member

junior w gives good advise!. I disable all ejector's on my gun's, I like them to lift high enough for easy extract. Much easier opening and closing, on my gun's anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.