1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ret. Army Officer: DHS Must Surrender Their War We

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Jun 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

This is a must read. Click on the link above.

barrelbulge_2008_210880.jpg

Captain Terry M. Hestilow, United States Army, Retired (Examiner)

On Saturday March 23, Terry M. Hestilow, a retired Army officer with nearly 30 years of service under his belt, posted this letter he sent to Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX) this week. Hestilow wants DHS to hand over their war weapons to the Department of Defense.

The Honorable Senator John Cornyn, State of Texas
    United States Senate
    517 Hart Senate Office Building
    Washington, D.C. 20510

Re: Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and that agencies preparation for war against citizens of the United States of America

Dear Senator Cornyn,

It is with gravest concern that I write to you today concerning the recent appropriation of weapons by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) that can only be understood as a bold threat of war by that agency, and the Obama administration, against the citizens of the United States of America. To date, DHS has been unwilling to provide to you, the elected representatives of the People, justification for recent purchases of almost 3,000 mine-resistant ambush-protected (MRAP) armored personnel carriers, 1.6 billion rounds of ammunition (with associated weapons), and other weapons systems, when, in fact, the DHS has no war mission or war making authority within the limits of the United States of America.

Significant is the fact that at the same time the Obama administration is arming his DHS for war within the limits of the United States

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

He is trying as fast as he can to destroy our country

3. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

I believe we should follow this man's lead and start writing our congressmen and senators about these concerns before it is too late. JM

4. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

5. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I keep telling you guys that you do not have time to waste on the computer. KEEP DIGGING!!!! They are coming to get you!

I could build you a very nice bunker that I would guarantee with 6 months of extra life, for under $30,000. Of course that would be void if you run out of ammo, or they use bunker busters.

Hey those are not June bugs humming outside your window! Hint: Rimes with moans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.